ITA Received today!

Old Jun 28th 2008, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future
Default ITA Received today!

Big fat envelope signed for today. Now the real work begins!

Last edited by Rock Ape; Jun 28th 2008 at 10:23 am. Reason: typo
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Flan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really nice
Default Re: ITA Received today!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Although we're very jealous! Good luck with filling it in
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Flan
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Although we're very jealous! Good luck with filling it in
Actually there's very little to fill in. Its really just a massive information gathering processs - proving what was written in the EOI. Going to be taking out shares in Xerox though!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Flan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really niceFlan is just really nice

Do you know if you have already got your qualifications approved by the NZQA do you still have to send evidence and original documents for the ITA as well?

Also, is it still possible to not have to tell your employer at the ITA stage or do you need to ask them for things?! I was hoping to keep the whole thing as quiet as possible for as long as possible! I already have a letter from my employer on headed paper stating that I have worked for them for x number of years, full-time with my job title etc. Would this be enough?!

Or can anyone else provide any guidance?!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

nena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rock Ape
Big fat envelope signed for today. Now the real work begins!
Congratulations, getting closer, good luck with getting your documents in order
Old Jun 28th 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

nena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nice

Do you know if you have already got your qualifications approved by the NZQA do you still have to send evidence and original documents for the ITA as well?

Also, is it still possible to not have to tell your employer at the ITA stage or do you need to ask them for things?! I was hoping to keep the whole thing as quiet as possible for as long as possible! I already have a letter from my employer on headed paper stating that I have worked for them for x number of years, full-time with my job title etc. Would this be enough?!

Or can anyone else provide any guidance?!
The answer to your first question is YES, you need to send the original or a certified copy of your qualification documents, I know this because it happened to me I only sent the document from NZQA and was requested to send the original of my degree a couple of days after (in the post now)

As far as I am aware (hint for I may be wrong) you only need a reference letter from your employer stating the time you have worked with them, other than that there is no other document required for them so need to tell them, I know how you feel as I have not told any of my direct managers yet, however the senior manager of my department, was who signed my reference letter and agree to be the contact not sure if this will be necessary but I can let you know if he has or will be contacted in the next couple of weeks

What stage are you? me being nosey
Old Jun 28th 2008, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Actually there's very little to fill in. Its really just a massive information gathering processs - proving what was written in the EOI. Going to be taking out shares in Xerox though!
Isn't that what your currently work is for!!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nena11
The answer to your first question is YES, you need to send the original or a certified copy of your qualification documents, I know this because it happened to me I only sent the document from NZQA and was requested to send the original of my degree a couple of days after (in the post now)

As far as I am aware (hint for I may be wrong) you only need a reference letter from your employer stating the time you have worked with them, other than that there is no other document required for them so need to tell them, I know how you feel as I have not told any of my direct managers yet, however the senior manager of my department, was who signed my reference letter and agree to be the contact not sure if this will be necessary but I can let you know if he has or will be contacted in the next couple of weeks

What stage are you? me being nosey

Thanks for that! It's reassuring to know, especially as I only go back to work this week after 7 months maternity leave - don't think they'd be best impressed if I told them we were off to NZ!!

We are just filling in our EOI so have a long way to go! All very exciting though. How about you? I'm assuming you've recently sent your ITA? Do you have a job offer? We don't, so have to hope it doesn't slow the process down too much! Do you know where you are hoping to live in NZ? - Me being nosey too!
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the congratulations. By coincidence, the ITA arrived on the same day as the quote from the movers. Sharp intake of breath there!

I've had a pre-assessment check done by NZQA but still have get a full assessment done. $450 - More expense
Old Jun 28th 2008, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

We are just filling in our EOI so have a long way to go! All very exciting though. How about you? I'm assuming you've recently sent your ITA? Do you have a job offer? We don't, so have to hope it doesn't slow the process down too much! Do you know where you are hoping to live in NZ? - Me being nosey too!

Yes, I've sent my ITA last Tuesday with the idea of moving to Wellington, the time flew as soon as we sent our EOI so is really good that you have started thinking about getting NZQA now as this process can take up to 3 months, good luck with the application and see you around here
Old Jun 28th 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the congratulations. By coincidence, the ITA arrived on the same day as the quote from the movers. Sharp intake of breath there!

I've had a pre-assessment check done by NZQA but still have get a full assessment done. $450 - More expense
Hi Rock Ape first apologies for piggy bagging your post (previous message)

Also I wanted to recommend you to start the full assessment as soon as possible as this is a long process and paying the "express" tariff doesn't necessary help, I know is not cheap... (well nothing about emigrating has been cheap so far) but it has to be worthed

Good luck
Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nena11
Hi Rock Ape first apologies for piggy bagging your post (previous message)

Also I wanted to recommend you to start the full assessment as soon as possible as this is a long process and paying the "express" tariff doesn't necessary help, I know is not cheap... (well nothing about emigrating has been cheap so far) but it has to be worthed

Good luck
Hi Nena11,
Thanks for you advice. I have been told by NZQA that the full assessment process takes about 35 days - did you find that it took longer? Did you pay the express tariff?

Another query about the ITA checklist - how do you prove that you and your partner have lived together for the previous 12 months?
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Hi Rock Ape

Just to let you know I sent my document to the NZQA on the 21st May and paid for the 'fast track' option. However I still havent received anything back. I phoned them last week and they said that it has been completed and they had sent out the assessment and my original documents - I hope to receive these this week. So 25 days in total (after they received the documents) - a little slower than the promise of 20 days!

The only thing to be aware of is that they do not contact you in any way! Its a waiting game and well worth chasing them up by phone.

Hope this helps.

Flan
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nena11,
Thanks for you advice. I have been told by NZQA that the full assessment process takes about 35 days - did you find that it took longer? Did you pay the express tariff?

Another query about the ITA checklist - how do you prove that you and your partner have lived together for the previous 12 months?
For proof of relationship we sent joint bills, any invites or letter adressed to you both(with original envelope) pictures of recent holidays, day trips, anything that proves you are together, or have been for the past 12 mnoths. I even got a couple of friends to write a letter to say how long they had known us.
Hope this helps, good luck with the ITA.
Chris
Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alchris
For proof of relationship we sent joint bills, any invites or letter adressed to you both(with original envelope) pictures of recent holidays, day trips, anything that proves you are together, or have been for the past 12 mnoths. I even got a couple of friends to write a letter to say how long they had known us.
Hope this helps, good luck with the ITA.
Chris
The proof of our relationship is easy - we were married 20 years ago and I can produce the certificate, its the proof of living together thats the hard bit. Bills don't prove that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.