Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

ITA - finally submitted and received by NZ London today

ITA - finally submitted and received by NZ London today

Old Sep 4th 2012, 8:51 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ITA - finally submitted and received by NZ London today

Well just a quick update.
NZIS London received ITA on fri 31 aug at 1500 hrs.
Got a phonecall from them at 1200 on monday 3 Sept - the price on my ITA is the old price, its increased from £1090.00 to £1,200.00 'is it still ok to take the money?' and the other query was - 'we need to see the hard copy of your husbands chest xray' - the xray showed 'slight pleural thickening'. He is fit healthy and has no other med. complaint, We were not aware of any of this prior to the xray. Fingers crossed.
Oh and I did ask about ?? backlogs and waiting times and the answer was - 'as you have a job offer, yours takes priority' I thanked the lady and that was it! i have no idea what will happen now!
Old Sep 4th 2012, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Location: London temporarily, Auckland...bah, who knows, maybe never
Bev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really nice

Originally Posted by skends
Well just a quick update.
NZIS London received ITA on fri 31 aug at 1500 hrs.
Got a phonecall from them at 1200 on monday 3 Sept - the price on my ITA is the old price, its increased from £1090.00 to £1,200.00 'is it still ok to take the money?' and the other query was - 'we need to see the hard copy of your husbands chest xray' - the xray showed 'slight pleural thickening'. He is fit healthy and has no other med. complaint, We were not aware of any of this prior to the xray. Fingers crossed.
Oh and I did ask about ?? backlogs and waiting times and the answer was - 'as you have a job offer, yours takes priority' I thanked the lady and that was it! i have no idea what will happen now!
Sounds like yours is moving much faster than ours. Week 3 and nada, despite job offer. Have you been assigned a case officer?
Old Sep 5th 2012, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonsi
Had to get a full BC for OH, that arrived today and the doc officer confirmed that just the NZ police check (that they get), to come back, Co reference has been processed.

Once the NZ Police check back then assume it goes to the case officer....
Hey Simonsi - I had something a bit similar - I had one person dealing with my EOI/ITA who said that they were my assessment officer and they wanted me to confirm my current salary which I responded with and they sent the ITA out the next day.

I submitted the residency application on 10th August, NZImmi acknowledged receipt on 16th August, and then on 3rd September I got another email from someone else, another Immigration Officer saying that the application was with them for assessment.

I know medical is ok as they are using the same one as my WTR one, but they asked for my IRD Summary of Earnings from January 2011 (although I didn't arrive till March 2011 and said that the only other thing they are waiting for is my NZ Police check and they are currently verifying the details of my employment. So looks like I got a case officer before all those bits.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 7:46 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bev MK
Sounds like yours is moving much faster than ours. Week 3 and nada, despite job offer. Have you been assigned a case officer?
i dont know.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

i dont know.
I got an email with an attached letter from a named person at NZ house (i'm assuming he's my case officer as the letter stated he will be overseeing my visa application) - I'm assuming that when you get a CO they send you the letter with the CO's contact details
Old Sep 5th 2012, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Bev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really nice

Originally Posted by thepinkone
I got an email with an attached letter from a named person at NZ house (i'm assuming he's my case officer as the letter stated he will be overseeing my visa application) - I'm assuming that when you get a CO they send you the letter with the CO's contact details
I want one too! (Stamps feet!) We're halfway through week 3 since lodging ITA, good job offer and yet still no case officer.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 7:47 pm
Movin on

Originally Posted by thepinkone
We got a letter today through the post, it has the immigration officers name and contact details on it too. It also says that they aim to give a decision within 1-3 months. Also thwey requested a hard copy of hubbys chest xray as there was an issue with it. I guess i wont hear anything now for a few weeks!
Old Sep 5th 2012, 7:48 pm
Movin on

Originally Posted by Bev MK
I want one too! (Stamps feet!) We're halfway through week 3 since lodging ITA, good job offer and yet still no case officer.
Give them a call. What have you got to loose? lol
Old Sep 5th 2012, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

Blimey skends, just saw on another post your job start date - good thing they're holding it for you; maybe they'll push the visa through a little quicker
Old Sep 6th 2012, 8:28 am
Movin on

Yep, It is a good think they are holding it for me - they seem like really nice employers. Have had regular contact by phone, about progress etc.
Not sure if they will push visa through quicker - i doubt it.

I have just emailed the London branch to see if they will let me know when they receive my hubbys xray hard copy - had a reply within mins. - apparently our application is still with the lodgement team - Whoever they are i dont know. The officer in charge of our application will get our application when all required info. is present - (xray hard copy)
This is sooo confusing - I hope we all hear something soon.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

The lady I spoke to when I handed mine in explained that it took approx 2 weeks for all the data to be inputted - I'm assuming this is with the lodgement team
Old Sep 6th 2012, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Give them a call. What have you got to loose? lol
We tried that today and got told to b*gger off. We still don't have a case officer and we don't know when we'll get one. Ah well, que sera and all that. We could end up in another country entirely!
Old Sep 6th 2012, 12:40 pm
Movin on

Oh no, i'm sorry to hear that Bev mk, fingers crossed for you.