IRRV thingy renewal

Old Apr 19th 2011, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up IRRV thingy renewal

I have ust been down to the office in auckland it could not be a simpler process upon arrving and application checked I was given a number and told it would be at least an hour so I left andwent and grabbed some coffee (2 floors down) and window shopped in JB hifi arrving back in 55 mins to see I was next 15 mins later $160 less I now have indefinate stickers yippee!!!!!
I can now leave the country without wondering if the will let me return well done NZIS!
Old Apr 19th 2011, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default Re: IRRV thingy renewal

Originally Posted by janeyk
I have ust been down to the office in auckland it could not be a simpler process upon arrving and application checked I was given a number and told it would be at least an hour so I left andwent and grabbed some coffee (2 floors down) and window shopped in JB hifi arrving back in 55 mins to see I was next 15 mins later $160 less I now have indefinate stickers yippee!!!!!
I can now leave the country without wondering if the will let me return well done NZIS!
that's brilliant, congrats! glad to hear it's so easy too, as this is what I have been questioning recently
Old Apr 19th 2011, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

that is very reassuring ! I have just under a year to go, and I will be taking a coffee there myself (although avoiding JB hifi unless I leave my purse at home.

I have a daughter who came and 'cashed in' her RRV within the year allowed, but then she went back to the UK and will be back here before the two years are up. She hasn't spent the 180 odd days a year that you need to get your RRV converted to IRRV though.

Does anyone know if her coming and going will affect my chances of getting the IRRV?
Old Apr 19th 2011, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

did not ours we did 15 months went back to the UK then came back so did not have the required amount when it expired, as we were not going anywhere I left it until we did which was Feb but have been so busy only just got around to it NZIS were fine!