Got a letter this morning....

Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:58 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got a letter this morning....

Hi

Well it says that my application for residence has been "Approved in principle"
So all I need to do is send in yet more cash and I'll have PR

That's a little over 2 weeks from sending in my ITA, how fast is that after how slow they were at first

I'll have to wait until I get back from the long holiday to get those lovely blue stickers in my passport as I'm going in 3 days time but it's certainly a big relief to have it all sorted now! If I'd known they'd be this quick I'd have got a one way ticket!
Thanks to all of you who have helped and supported me when things weren't going so well. All the best with your applications - hoping for a speedy result for you all

Sue Can't stop grinning
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got a letter this morning....

Well congratulations to you - well done.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:42 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

HURRAAAAAAAAH

MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is fantastic news, I bet you'll enjoy your holiday even more now!!

Well done Sue, you certainly deserve it after what you went through, all those months of uncertainty and seeing other people getting there first, must have been so discouraging... But you're there now!! Well done, you!

Have a FAB holiday and stay in touch with us lot back home!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations Sue,so pleased for you. At least you can go on your trip and enjoy it without wondering how the ITA was progressing and no need to check your status 10 times a day We have our medicals 2 weeks today so hopefully ITA will be submitted in around 3 weeks.

Have a great trip and enjoy your break with Mr Sue

Phyllis
Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Congratulations Sue R, you enjjoy your holiday now and imagine soon the next flight will be for the trip to New Zealand.....
Steve and Dee
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

beater is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey SueR. Congratulations! You deserve this with all the advise and encouragement that you have given to others on this group. Don't forget to post back on this forum now and then once you are settled in NZ. And best of luck with the job hunting over there.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:18 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

hey fellow northerner Sue! congratulations! chuffed to bits for you... happy travelling and hope the move goes well x
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:49 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone and also for your support over the last few months.

I'm leaving these not so sunny shores on Friday but will be back sometime in September. The flights and holidays are booked as well as a return ticket since I wasn't expecting things to move quite so quickly! There are a few things I need to come back for so will not be changing it at such short notice
Thinking of booking a one way ticket soon though.....

Will come back on here when in NZ [doesn't that sound so good!] as Mr Sue will be at work and there's only so much time I can spend sleeping, job hunting, eating and being a lady of leisure and so on

All the very best to you all and wishing you a speedy reply to your ITA/EOIs or whatever stage you're at!

Sue
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Wow, congratulations Sue! Glad they pulled their fingers out on your ITA after the debacle with your EOI. Enjoy your trip and I hope your one way ticket won't be too far behind.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:28 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

After all that waiting , you are finally home dry. Makes me happy to read this.

Have a lovely long holiday Sue and a great time with Mr Sue.

See you on-line soon.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Sue R,

Many many congratulations to you. Enjoy your vacation and wish you a very successful life once you moved to NZ permanently.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Mr Peace is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Sue,

Congrats for the PR!!

i am still waiting for response from the NZIS.

Peace