getting very dis-heartend

Old Sep 24th 2009, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Jo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really niceJo_Paul87 is just really nice
Default Re: getting very dis-heartend

Mmmm this all sounds very familiar, I am in the same boat, 1986 completed a 4 year apprenticeship in engineering, 3 years later I changed career to work in the Electricity Distribution buisness (Linesman) the requirement was a city and guilds with an electrical content, I have been with the same company for 20 years I have every Electrical authorisation you can get, and for the last 5 years I have been at managment level, this is all for one of the largest electricty companies in the UK, but will NZ recognize this NO! because my initial certificate does not say electricity
What chance have we really got
Old Sep 25th 2009, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: getting very dis-heartend

Originally Posted by Jo_Paul87
Mmmm this all sounds very familiar, I am in the same boat, 1986 completed a 4 year apprenticeship in engineering, 3 years later I changed career to work in the Electricity Distribution buisness (Linesman) the requirement was a city and guilds with an electrical content, I have been with the same company for 20 years I have every Electrical authorisation you can get, and for the last 5 years I have been at managment level, this is all for one of the largest electricty companies in the UK, but will NZ recognize this NO! because my initial certificate does not say electricity
What chance have we really got
its sh*te isn't it??????

I wish you luck - it can be done - cos we did it just more hoops to jump through