EOI Selected

Old Dec 19th 2010, 6:27 am
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI Selected

How long does it take to receive an ITA (Invitation to Apply) after you get selected for the NZ EOI?

Thanks in advance
Old Dec 19th 2010, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI Selected

Originally Posted by robbyarg
How long does it take to receive an ITA (Invitation to Apply) after you get selected for the NZ EOI?

Thanks in advance
After selection they will do some Preminary checks and if decision sucessfull then not so much time.

In mine case it took only 6 days, they sent me all the documents in soft copy (through email) after sucessfull decision.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 1:12 am
Banned

6 days sounds pretty good to me. And, thanks a lot for your reply.

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
After selection they will do some Preminary checks and if decision sucessfull then not so much time.

In mine case it took only 6 days, they sent me all the documents in soft copy (through email) after sucessfull decision.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robbyarg

Thanks in advance
See our timeline below
That was with a job offer.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 1:55 am
Banned

That isn't too bad either. Thanks

Originally Posted by RobDon
See our timeline below
That was with a job offer.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 7:23 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

If you read the NZIS guidelines you´ll see that EOIs with job offers get priority, then they work on everyone else (inc those in-country working). They quote a max of 4 weeks for preliminary checks IIRC.