Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

EOI selected 12.12.12 ITA received 7.1.13

EOI selected 12.12.12 ITA received 7.1.13

Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute
Talking EOI selected 12.12.12 ITA received 7.1.13

I was beginning to panic there a bit, being a compulsive worry-er but I got the awesome email today with the invitation to apply.

I am so excited! Belated happy new year to me !
Old Jan 7th 2013, 5:03 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all
Default Re: EOI selected 12.12.12 ITA received 7.1.13

Well done!
Old Jan 7th 2013, 6:30 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by M_and_M
I was beginning to panic there a bit, being a compulsive worry-er but I got the awesome email today with the invitation to apply.

Right so all the hard work on your part starts. make sure you read the Guidelines as it saves time once you have submitted as you won't leave anything out.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Right so all the hard work on your part starts. make sure you read the Guidelines as it saves time once you have submitted as you won't leave anything out.
Until they change their minds about what they want from you!!!!!!! And what they want, isn't physically possible to provide!!!!! Can you tell I'm stressed
Old Jan 7th 2013, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

I have passed all the details over to Mr... There are pages and pages!!! He is good with details! Oh no Rachel, what's happened?
Old Jan 7th 2013, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

Basically as a midwife, once registered you have to get an Annual Practicing Certificate. The practicing year runs 1st April of 31st March. I have not yet got an APC as I won't be practising in current year, but application for next year's APC not yet open (I automatically get an APC once application made and fee paid). Midwifery council open next years application approx Jan-March each year.

INZ never requested an APC before, but now want one, and it is impossible for me to provide one until application is released by midwifery council. This may beas late as March (sigh).

I have e-mailed million (well, not quite) people, but as yet, no reply :-(
Old Jan 17th 2013, 4:48 am
Just Joined

eyadinuae is an unknown quantity at this point

How many points you have and when you submit your EOI ?
Old Jan 17th 2013, 7:22 am
Just Joined

wanderludwig is an unknown quantity at this point

May I know whether the files attached in the ITA are same to every applicants?
Who would like to share your attachment received from ITA with me?

Much appreciated in advance!
Old Jan 17th 2013, 7:50 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderludwig
May I know whether the files attached in the ITA are same to every applicants?
Who would like to share your attachment received from ITA with me?

Much appreciated in advance!
They are but you have to wait for the go ahead from NZImmigration to enable you to fill them in and send to the appropriate Case Officer that is allocated to your case
Old Jan 18th 2013, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RachelG12
Basically as a midwife, once registered you have to get an Annual Practicing Certificate. The practicing year runs 1st April of 31st March. I have not yet got an APC as I won't be practising in current year, but application for next year's APC not yet open (I automatically get an APC once application made and fee paid). Midwifery council open next years application approx Jan-March each year.

INZ never requested an APC before, but now want one, and it is impossible for me to provide one until application is released by midwifery council. This may beas late as March (sigh).

I have e-mailed million (well, not quite) people, but as yet, no reply :-(
That's awful! Have you solved it?
Old Jan 18th 2013, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eyadinuae
How many points you have and when you submit your EOI ?
205. I have a Level. Qualification, essentials skills job and a job offer. (If I can get it all done in time. I have to start April, and have to resign here by end Feb! Eeeeek!
Old Jan 19th 2013, 3:28 am
Just Joined

205. I have a Level. Qualification, essentials skills job and a job offer. (If I can get it all done in time. I have to start April, and have to resign here by end Feb! Eeeeek!
Congratulations ,but don't be in hurry , be patient and submit your documents that you claimed in EOI because it is take time until making the PR visa several month may be ..
Old Jan 19th 2013, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

I have no choice but to hurry, if I cannot get there by April, I will be jobless.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Can you roughly tel my the job search there if the chances is available or not ? I am mechanical engineer 130 points without job offer I submit my EOI in 2-1-2013 , wishes to be selected in next spring..
But I am wondering about the chances for Mechanical engineers ( Building services ) ?