End of one journey....

Old May 21st 2009, 3:00 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up End of one journey....

.......start of another one

Yes we have have just had the email to say "Approved in Principle" send in

your passports and levy fee.

I can't quite believe it - the telephone interview was last Friday, although I

felt it went well , you always second guess yourself - I should have said

this !!!- I should have said that!!!

It has been nearly a year (bar two weeks) from begining to end, by choice I

might add, as we had the house to sell - but that is sold now.

So, onwards to the next exciting journey to the end goal of being in NZ.

Niki
Old May 21st 2009, 3:22 pm
AndyRuth

AndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really nice
Default Re: End of one journey....

great news , congratulations

We have been approved in principle too , just about to do the passport thing as well !!
Old May 21st 2009, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news
Old May 21st 2009, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent News & Congratulations

Donna & Rob
XX
Old May 21st 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Congratullations thats wonderful news!!
Old May 23rd 2009, 12:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Beetrooper . Fantastic news. When are you planning to arrive?
Old May 23rd 2009, 4:23 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations - what's the time scale from here?
Old May 23rd 2009, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Well Done and Congratulations.....isn't it great
Old May 23rd 2009, 2:10 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks to everyone, we are hoping to come out begining of next year so son can start a new term over there.

We are looking to move to the Hawkes Bay area, but like everyone I think that employment kinda dictates where you live initially.

But as I am a librarian (Systems) I should hopefully find a job in the Hawkes Bay area

If there is anyone in that area could suggest any contacts or web sites to look at i would be very greatful.

cheers

Niki
Old May 23rd 2009, 11:34 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Very many congrats Beetrooper.
I always love good news.
Old May 24th 2009, 2:52 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beetrooper
Many thanks to everyone, we are hoping to come out begining of next year so son can start a new term over there.

We are looking to move to the Hawkes Bay area, but like everyone I think that employment kinda dictates where you live initially.

But as I am a librarian (Systems) I should hopefully find a job in the Hawkes Bay area

If there is anyone in that area could suggest any contacts or web sites to look at i would be very greatful.

cheers

Niki
You need to look here then;

http://www.chbdc.govt.nz/libraries/
Old May 24th 2009, 12:41 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Thanks Am Loolah,

I am keeping an eye out for the public library vacancies, however my experience (although transferable) is in the tertiary acadmic libraries.

I am keeping a lookout for EIT to advertise for any librarian positions

fingers crossed

Niki

PS any other librarians out there!!! by the way

Last edited by Beetrooper; May 24th 2009 at 12:46 pm. Reason: sp