Blue stickers

Old Apr 28th 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blue stickers

So, our passports have been at NZIS London since 1st April (very apt date!!!) waiting for our blue stickers. I emailed our CO with a query on 15th April and she said she had to confirm my OH job offer (I thought they would have done this at the beginning???) and that it shouldn't take much longer. Emailed OH future employer to say he would be contacted shortly. Had email from him yesterday, saying still not been contacted!

When you get your blue sticker, do you get an email or do the passports just turn up? Everything about our application seems have taken FOREVER!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:23 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue stickers

My passport just turned up. I had been in email contact with my CO as I wanted it back quickly. I handed it in at NZ House and was told it would take up to 4w. After a few emails to and fro explaining why I needed it sooner it arrived within 10d. A rare moment of speed and consideration at NZIS
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Did your status change online - ours still says 'pending'?
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

mac917 will become famous soon enoughmac917 will become famous soon enough

I must say that once a CO had been assigned our process went swimmingly. Had interview on a Monday. PR in principal by email on the Tuesday. Sent passports from Germany by mail then received them back within a week.

All good, but maybe it depends on your CO. Ours was very efficient

Dave
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:01 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

How's it going Chippy64?
My status changed as soon as they'd decided to grant me PR to "Approved in Principle". I still had my passport though and had to send it in specifically to get the stickers in it. Dont know whether it will all happen to you at the same time as they have your passports
Sue
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Crikes.

I seem to remember our passports just turned up with the stickers in them.

Sounds like the case officer is a bit snowed under. No consolation I know !

Perhaps have the NZ employer contact the case officer direct and say that he is champing on the bit for his employee to start.
Old May 3rd 2009, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Our CO said she was going to contact OH employer to confirm job offer - that was over two weeks ago and he still hasn't been contacted. Passports have been there over a month now and when I contacted her, she said ' just need to confirm your job offer'. Perhaps she is walking there lol!!!!!
Old May 6th 2009, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mac917
I must say that once a CO had been assigned our process went swimmingly. Had interview on a Monday. PR in principal by email on the Tuesday. Sent passports from Germany by mail then received them back within a week.

All good, but maybe it depends on your CO. Ours was very efficient

Dave
Wow that was really quick.
Was that through the London branch?
Old May 8th 2009, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chippy64
Our CO said she was going to contact OH employer to confirm job offer - that was over two weeks ago and he still hasn't been contacted. Passports have been there over a month now and when I contacted her, she said ' just need to confirm your job offer'. Perhaps she is walking there lol!!!!!
just in case this is of any use - have just sent our pasports in for stickers and asked our CO to confirm that we had sufficient time for processing with our flights being booked in 5 weeks - they said the passport/visa process is taking 3 days at the moment....... i realise this doesn't help with the whole contacting your employer thing, but at least you can know it's only a couple of days to actually get the stickers in once your job offer's been confirmed!
Old May 15th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Still no stickers!!!!! :curse:

CO said they contacted employer but hadn't had anything back, employer said no-one contacted them yet.....

Gave CO direct email address, employer then emails me this week to say CV is out of date (?????????). Resent updated CV, refilled out their employer profile form, resent pics of OH work (he's a carpenter) and still waiting.

Does anyone else think the fact our passports were delivered on April 1st, has anything to do with it??????
Old May 16th 2009, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

mac917 will become famous soon enoughmac917 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jo-Chris
Wow that was really quick.
Was that through the London branch?
Jo-Chris,
Sorry for the delay but yes it was the London branch. Once our paperwork was all sorted and the Interview was booked it was plain sailing. Just need to find a job now!!!!!!!

Dave
Old May 23rd 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Still no stickers.......
Old May 23rd 2009, 11:47 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by chippy64
Still no stickers.......

That's an awful long time to have waited IMO.
Old May 25th 2009, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

kiwisteph is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

We submitted our ITA on the 28th April and have heard nothing yet I presume we will have to wait a few more months before our blue stickers arrive? They have our passports so will they just arrive one day with the stickers in?
Old May 25th 2009, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Once you have been approved in principle, they ask if you want to pay the migrant levy and have your stickers. If not, you can ask for passports back and you then have a maximum of six months to submit your passports for stickers.

Karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.