Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Can Case Officer Ask for More Documents ?

Can Case Officer Ask for More Documents ?

Old Jul 4th 2014, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Can Case Officer Ask for More Documents ?

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone here clarify me that, Can my case office still ask for more documents as it is now more than 6 months after my last communication with her.

I lodged my application back in Oct 2013, after one month my case officer emailed to ask for NSC Forms for all application above 17 and my current job situation. Which I sent in due time.

I was worried about my wife's proof of English Language as we submitted a letter from her college that a recognised qualification at Level 6 was taught entirely in English. (Point of Partner recognised qualification not claimed). Case Officer didn't asked for anything about that yet. Does It mean she is satisfied with my wife's language skills.

My Medical expired in May 2014 as it was done 3 years back does I need to submit new one at my own or I should wait for CO.

I do not want to delay my application any-more as my employer want me to join as soon as possible. Medicals and IELTS can delay one or two months my timeline as there are very limited test centres and Doctors here.
Old Jul 4th 2014, 10:32 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can Case Officer Ask for More Documents ?

Yes you CO can ask for more information at any time.

Maybe send through a polite email asking how things are going and if they require any further clarification for your application. Hopefully they will send you a reassuring email
Old Jul 4th 2014, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can Case Officer Ask for More Documents ?

Thanks MrsF,

I sent them email regarding status only once i received their reply that NSC is in process and they can not give any time frame.