Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Visas have arrived!!! We're Nelson bound...

Visas have arrived!!! We're Nelson bound...

Old Jul 6th 2014, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Loubylou265 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visas have arrived!!! We're Nelson bound...

Hi all,
After my husbands trip in February and subsequent job offer I am over the moon to say that we have now received our visas

There have been various little hurdles, including the arrival of our new baby which delayed things a little but we are there and as soon as the house sale goes through we're on our way to Nelson!

Couldn't have done it without the help and advice we received from our immigration consultant, Julia from New Zealand Immigration Concepts in Nelson.

I know there is a lot of bad press on here about using agents but she has been so helpful and being an ex Brit herself, knows exactly what it feels like to be going through the process.

And thank you to everyone on here who from the very start has given me advice....i'm thinking there might be a few more posts from me in the next few weeks...soooo much to organise. I can't wait!

Very excited about the new adventures ahead
Old Jul 6th 2014, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Visas have arrived!!! We're Nelson bound...

Congratulations, love Nelson, that's where we wanted to go but ended up in wellington. We go there on holiday though to visit friends
You'll love it there. Good luck
Old Jul 7th 2014, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Loubylou265 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Moonie - love the blog. Did you do a documentary? We watched it with our daughter....lovely story and the boys are so grown up.

Can't wait to get out there and see our little ones running across the beach this Christmas
Old Jul 7th 2014, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Yes we did, CBBC one way ticket, hard work making it but a great diary of our journey