bad news :(

Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:08 am
Just Joined

HunnyB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bad news :(

cheers...

have medical done, just waiting for them to fone to pick it up..
everything ok, have had asthma my whole life, do you will that be enough to refer me??

waiting on police check, should be back anyday.

I also have an irish passport as i live in NI, and we can hold both UK and Eire.

so if my british passport with the permit didnt come back in time could i use my irish passport to get home from NZ..?? Can you leave nz on a dif passport than you came in on..??
Old Jun 24th 2010, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mean to bring you down, but I wouldn't get your hopes up until you have sorted out the Right to Remove with the Courts and/or your childs father. There is a Thread on here called 'Step-Children' which documents a lot about the Court problems, or feel free to PM me...feel like an expert on the topic!!!
But I do wish you lots of luck, it's miserable when you can't be with your partner, eh?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

HunnyB is an unknown quantity at this point

why is it everytime you talk to a different person in INZ they give you a different piece of advise..

phoned the immigration help line regarding my circumstances
talked to an immigration adviser called claire and she says that i dont have to prove we are living together as have other family commitments..

I dont understand these people....???
should i just reapply and hope for the best.... hopefully not the same person gets it, althought the person the last time told me she even asked her manager about my application, so i dont know
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:46 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Ring back, refer to Claire and ask them to reopen your previous case....with Claire's input