Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Why visa office still do not return old application?

Why visa office still do not return old application?

Old Mar 20th 2009, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

fremin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why visa office still do not return old application?

Hi all,

I submitted my application form in the Federal Skilled Worker Class in March 2008. I understand there was a change of immigration rule that affect the job criteria.

Since i do not meet the new job requirement, i expect to see my application form and fee return any days now. However, there is still no news and I still can see my application status on CIC website as 'in process'.

What does it imply? Are they going to process my application or they are just slow to react to the new rule?

Thanks.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:19 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why visa office still do not return old application?

They have not yet got to your file. You could write to them and express your skepticism about your prospects of success and ask for a refund of your fees and return of any original supporting documents. They will not return your application forms.