why passport request?

Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:25 pm

dunniflat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default why passport request?

hello folks...this is a question i should really known the answer to already ...(but i dont) ...and i cant seem to find any info on it ?

i am just about ready to send of my pr application with ainp approval and i know that after medical request ...comes a passport request...but why?

when we fill in the pr application forms .....we send a notarized copy of our passports ...so what do they need our actuall passports for ?

thankyou in advance

A x
Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:45 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why passport request?

Originally Posted by dunniflat
hello folks...this is a question i should really known the answer to already ...(but i dont) ...and i cant seem to find any info on it ?

i am just about ready to send of my pr application with ainp approval and i know that after medical request ...comes a passport request...but why?

when we fill in the pr application forms .....we send a notarized copy of our passports ...so what do they need our actuall passports for ?

thankyou in advance

A x
So they can stick your fabulous permanent residents visa in it!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

and they do look really nice
Old Feb 8th 2010, 6:30 pm

lol...yes im hoping they will look very good....lol

im still confused though (sorry)........

why dont they stick the fabulous looking visas in our passports when we officially land ?

im a bit nervous about sending them off (when the time comes)....although i realise everyone does it !
Old Feb 8th 2010, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
So they can stick your fabulous permanent residents visa in it!
Then an officer puts a line across it when it comes to landing, doesnt look very nice after that....
Old Feb 9th 2010, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

64_Zoo_Lane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR79
Then an officer puts a line across it when it comes to landing, doesnt look very nice after that....

I couldn't care if it was pink with yellow spots - just want to get one ASAP!
3 months since medicals, 5 weeks since sending off RPRF, 2 weeks since sending a 'polite' email - NOTHING! I'm going MAD with waiting ...
Old Feb 9th 2010, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by 64_Zoo_Lane

3 months since medicals, 5 weeks since sending off RPRF, 2 weeks since sending a 'polite' email - NOTHING! I'm going MAD with waiting ...
I know the waiting is hard........This is our 3rd year in Canada and still havent got pr ...should be this year though!

From reading other posts ....the average seems to be about 5 months after receiving medicals that pr is received...basically very soon after passport requests!

good luck
Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 64_Zoo_Lane

Know the feeling, we must have the same person working on it!!

Good luck.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

R u going to send them yr passport or NOT.. I am ver much interested in yr response to this.. You got a pssport request and u asking CIC why dont they stick it on when u land. Wow i like u...

Pls send them yr Passport request so that they can clear the queue or the line for us ok

good luck
Old Feb 12th 2010, 4:41 pm

yeah of course im going to send them when the time comes (it hasnt yet..unfortunately)...i need to do as they ask....they have the power...lol

i need to send them or i will never get my pr ......i just dont understand why though!