Whooo Hooo 90 day update letter!!

Old Aug 30th 2008, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

crakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Whooo Hooo 90 day update letter!!

Hi all,

Just got back from a weeks hol and checked emails to find that our Canadian lawyers have been contacted by CHC London instructing us to send updated info before Nov 15th!! After 2 years and 2 months living in "limbo land" we now see a very small light at the end of the tunnel. A few beers are to be had tonight...

AOR 29th June 2006
90 day letter 27th Aug 2008
Old Aug 30th 2008, 6:25 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whooo Hooo 90 day update letter!!

Great news, we are just behind you with an AOR of 3rd August.
Enjoy!
Old Aug 30th 2008, 7:57 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

ooh congratulations we are aug 06 so hopefully we will be not far off getting our letter
Old Aug 30th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent news...Well done..Seems you have 3 replies now from those of us that are hopefully not too far behind you
Can I ask what lawyers you used in Canada (We used Benjamin Krancs) and what updates did they ask for...
Brilliant news anyway..You must be over the moon!
Cheers
Tim
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:17 am
Just Joined

crakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant futurecrakajacksunny has a brilliant future

Hi Tim
We used Abrahms and Krochak in Toronto. They are very thorough and professional.
The updates they asked for are:
current address,employment references, family changes, police checks, proof of funds, language certs, any other certificates etc. You just send anything that's changed since the initial application was filed.

Good luck!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you - and good luck to you
Cheers
Tim
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:39 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats, better get busy then! Were still waiting May 15th AOR.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:10 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crakajacksunny
Hi all,

Just got back from a weeks hol and checked emails to find that our Canadian lawyers have been contacted by CHC London instructing us to send updated info before Nov 15th!! After 2 years and 2 months living in "limbo land" we now see a very small light at the end of the tunnel. A few beers are to be had tonight...

AOR 29th June 2006
90 day letter 27th Aug 2008
Great News! Good luck with the remainder!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

ESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant future

Hi

Congratulations that is excellent news.

I think the initial part when you do nothing for 2 years plus has to be the hardest.

29th June 2006 must be the most recent i have heard of.

Tim

Must be you soon.

How is everyone???

Dan
Old Sep 1st 2008, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

blake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ESSEXHAMMER
Hi

I think the initial part when you do nothing for 2 years plus has to be the hardest.

Tim

Must be you soon.

How is everyone???

Dan
I wish it were that simple!

Previously I was convinced that all I needed was an update letter to make me feel like things were happening at last. But now, having sent back our documents a month ago the uncertainty seems so much worse - Knowing that we could hear something tomorrow or not for another 6 months based on other peoples experience is driving me crazy. I just can't settle down at all

Good luck to you all though
Old Sep 1st 2008, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

ESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant future

I suppose so, but i still wish i was that much further down the track.

I am trying to just get on with life as normal but we received a letter a few weeks back, as did loads of people checking if we still wanted to go or we could get our money back. This got me thinking again how much i want to leave the UK.

It is still very scary thinking about moving away to a comlpletely new life, but
if you don't do something about it you have no cause to complain in the first place.

At least West Ham won at the weekend.

Dan
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ESSEXHAMMER
Hi

Tim

Must be you soon.

How is everyone???

Dan
Hi Dan,
We can but hope but this is all good news and shows they are moving very defintely in the right direction...I thought things were supposed to go slower in the Summer..Maybe its because we aren't having much of a summer
All the best
Tim
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Congratulations! It's a great feeling to know that your application is moving ahead at last isn't it?
We had our 90 day letter about 6 months ago and as I write this we a) have our visas, b)have sold our house and the shippers started packing us up today c)have one way flights booked and accommodation organised for our first few weeks in Canada in November.
It'll all start happening for you now! Just think...another 6 months and you'll probably be in the same boat!

WHOOOHOOO!!!! Have a glass of bubbly and celebrate!