Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

while landing at the port of entry

while landing at the port of entry

Old Jan 12th 2002, 7:00 am
Waitformecanada

Dear sirs

i am expecting to receive my LP at any moment as i hv already completed my medical.
However I want to ask experts one question

while landing at the Toronto whether will I be denied entry even if i hv all the
necessary papers / fund etc etc with me , one of the various reason i may be denied
entry might be that my home country Canadian embassy may instruct custom officers at
the Toronto airport that not to allow person having so and so LP numbers and reason
can be anything like re-interview etc etc.

Further do you know anybody who has been denied entry like this?

I know this message sounds stupid and foolish but for just a .....

Old Jan 12th 2002, 4:32 pm
Champ

Hi

Do not be pessimistic . I know you are anxious about your landing as it may be the
very first time that you may be leaving your country .

Don't worry everything will be fine and Welcome to Canada

regards

Old Jan 12th 2002, 4:53 pm
Pmm

Hi Wait

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

If you have the required PR visa, proof of funds you will not be denied landing. If
the CIC in your home country has requested that you return your Immigrant visa, for
example the circumstances have changed, such as you got married, charged with an
offence, and you ignored their request to return the visa, then most likely "landing"
would be denied.

PMM