Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Where do we send sponsership forms

Where do we send sponsership forms

Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

Becki44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Where do we send sponsership forms

Hi to all,

We have finally finished all of the forms to enable my husband to sponsor me and everyone on british expats have been so helpful with all the questions we have asked along the way, THANK YOU, we thought we would be out of questions but we have one more....sorry.

Does anyone know where we send the application to sponsor of too, we would like to pay the fees via the internet and when trying to do so it said we couldn't, we live in the UK and presumed we would need to send it within the UK but on the website it looks like we need to send it to Ontario, is this correct? If so we should be able to pay on line but wanted to double check first....

Also does anyone have any idea on processing times are the moment?

Thanks in advance for you help.
Becki
Old Oct 13th 2009, 2:49 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do we send sponsership forms

Hi

Originally Posted by Becki44
Hi to all,

We have finally finished all of the forms to enable my husband to sponsor me and everyone on british expats have been so helpful with all the questions we have asked along the way, THANK YOU, we thought we would be out of questions but we have one more....sorry.

Does anyone know where we send the application to sponsor of too, we would like to pay the fees via the internet and when trying to do so it said we couldn't, we live in the UK and presumed we would need to send it within the UK but on the website it looks like we need to send it to Ontario, is this correct? If so we should be able to pay on line but wanted to double check first....

Thanks in advance for you help.
Becki
The sponsorship and the application go to Mississauga. If approved, the application is then sent to the processing office overseas. Yes you can pay on line.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

marimac is just really nicemarimac is just really nicemarimac is just really nicemarimac is just really nicemarimac is just really nicemarimac is just really nicemarimac is just really nicemarimac is just really nice

We paid online with ours - the website seemed a bit confusing but I paid anyways. The letter that came back with my sponsorship approval said that the payment has been recieved, so I assume it was all fine.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 2:54 pm
Keep Calm & Carry On

broonn will become famous soon enoughbroonn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Becki44
Check out my sig for my PR timeline (3.5 months from the app arriving in Mississauga to having my Passport with visa in it!). Good luck. Bear in mind that my application was damn faultless! It's worth spending the extra few evenings to make sure there is NO problems with your application. If you are confused about any questions, answer them but state you confusion on a post-it note and stick it to the application.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

current processing times are on the cic website, also check trackitt, it is roughly 6-12 months, maybe before 6 months if no issues, you need to send the whole application pack to Mississauga then if approved they will forward the application to London UK, you can pay the fees online, make sure you include a copy of the reciept with your application forms, also make sure you have done the medical and police checks....good luck and all the best...
Old Oct 13th 2009, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Becki44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Where do we send sponsership forms

Thanks guys, after checking our paperwork and checking it once more it has now been sent, here's hoping it will be approved with no problems....