when to send

Old Feb 5th 2012, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default when to send

had med requests and form update requests was just waiting for our new police certificates to arrive, but now they have arrived so my question is we have our medicals booked for the 23 feb can i send the other forms they requested such as background information new police certs etc now or do i have to wait for my medicals to be done before i send them off. do they give you something at your medicals to send off with your updated forms or can i just send them off now. How will they know i have my medicals booked. i hope this question makes sense.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: when to send

anyone help....do i carry on and send in my updated forms and then they just assume my medical information will follow ....
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

UK2USA2CA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shazza69
had med requests and form update requests was just waiting for our new police certificates to arrive, but now they have arrived so my question is we have our medicals booked for the 23 feb can i send the other forms they requested such as background information new police certs etc now or do i have to wait for my medicals to be done before i send them off. do they give you something at your medicals to send off with your updated forms or can i just send them off now. How will they know i have my medicals booked. i hope this question makes sense.
Send the Police certificates and anything else that you are in possession of (which they have asked for) now. Your DMP will send the results of your medicals directly to CIC. You then have to wait for the medical staff to review your medical results. Be sure to include your immigration file number on all correspondence which you send.

Good luck
Old Feb 6th 2012, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

oh great thats what i thought many thanks for your reply.