Whats Next after the Medical

Old Sep 2nd 2011, 10:48 am
Finally here!

JimLondon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Whats Next after the Medical

What’s Next after the Medical. (PR application)

Great to be here. Myself and my Wife have completed the medicals and sent off our paperwork (CRB Checks, Draft check, Etc) I was wondering what’s next?

Are we close?

Last edited by JimLondon; Sep 2nd 2011 at 10:59 am.
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 11:41 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats Next after the Medical

Originally Posted by JimLondon

Great to be here. Myself and my Wife have completed the medicals and sent off our paperwork (CRB Checks, Draft check, Etc) I was wondering what’s next?

Are we close?
When did you do your meds? Your next step is to receive Passport Requests (or additional medical requests if something was flagged up in your initial one). I assume you have paid the Right of Permanent Residence fee as well already?
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 12:00 pm
Finally here!

JimLondon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank's for getting back to me. Yes that’s the draft check we just sent off we did the medicals two weeks ago. (we are using an agency).
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

MandyStock is an unknown quantity at this point

Are we close?
As AmyDavid said, you just have to wait patiently for them to hopefully call your passports forward for them to put the visa's in. Then the visa is valid for 12 months from the date of the medical - giving you time to land. Pretty sure that is what happened with us - sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 12:49 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Thank's for getting back to me. Yes that’s the draft check we just sent off we did the medicals two weeks ago. (we are using an agency).
It takes on average 8 weeks to receive PPR after medicals if all is okay - so patience is the key here - as usual!
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by MandyStock
As AmyDavid said, you just have to wait patiently for them to hopefully call your passports forward for them to put the visa's in. Then the visa is valid for 12 months from the date of the medical - giving you time to land. Pretty sure that is what happened with us - sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.
They are, as long as your passport does not expire before this date - otherwise they run to the date of the passport expiry.