We need some advice (M&B)

Old Sep 9th 2001, 8:43 pm
Posts: n/a

My boyfriend and I are planning to file for immigration process. Is it possible for
us to file as an independent immigrant and a dependant, even though formally, we
don`t fulfill the conditions. If not, what should we do then? Milena
Old Sep 10th 2001, 2:24 am
Andrew Miller
Posts: n/a

No, it is not possible, you will have to file separate applications and each of you
will have to qualify. Why not get married and avoid all troubles?



Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

Old Sep 10th 2001, 4:14 am
Jaywant Dharwadkar
Posts: n/a

Since you are not married I guess my general guess would be that you guys need to
file it as a independent immigrant. Well I am not married but its easier to file as a
independent immigrant.


Jay - [email protected]

"Milena" <[email protected]>

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.