WAT did u get with ur COPR kki6??

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:07 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default WAT did u get with ur COPR kki6??

hey kki6!!
i know its weird, but as i have read that u have completeled ur common-law partner class sponsorship, can u tell me wat did u get along with the COPR and the PP?? i mean did u get back all the documents that u submitted initially at mississauga?
also, wat does the COPR normally state??
i would be obliged if u answer these!!!!
cheers
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WAT did u get with ur COPR kki6??

Originally Posted by amancharan
hey kki6!!
i know its weird, but as i have read that u have completeled ur common-law partner class sponsorship, can u tell me wat did u get along with the COPR and the PP?? i mean did u get back all the documents that u submitted initially at mississauga?
also, wat does the COPR normally state??
i would be obliged if u answer these!!!!
cheers
I received the COPR and the visa together. The COPR just states details about you which you should check and ensure is correct. There was also a one page leaflet - a kind of Q&A thing.

I did not receive any of the documents I submitted to Mississauga apart from the original copy of the sponsorship agreement.

I hope this answers your enquiry. Let me know if you require any further information.

I see from your timeline that you are almost there! Probably see you around in Montreal. Landing at the end of April but coming back to the UK. Hope to settle finally at the beginning of August.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 4:07 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kki6
I received the COPR and the visa together. The COPR just states details about you which you should check and ensure is correct. There was also a one page leaflet - a kind of Q&A thing.

I did not receive any of the documents I submitted to Mississauga apart from the original copy of the sponsorship agreement.

I hope this answers your enquiry. Let me know if you require any further information.

I see from your timeline that you are almost there! Probably see you around in Montreal. Landing at the end of April but coming back to the UK. Hope to settle finally at the beginning of August.
cheers mate!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by amancharan
cheers mate!!!!
No problems. And best wishes with your preparations