Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Visa Medical in London UK- for Canadian Sposal/common Law visa

Visa Medical in London UK- for Canadian Sposal/common Law visa

Old Feb 17th 2016, 12:56 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Medical in London UK- for Canadian Sposal/common Law visa

I don't think they give acting with e medical now either... OP you will get a payment receipt though, send that in as proof of having done the medical but from what others have posted here they leave with nothing. OP you can always ask before you leave but don't be surprised if here isn't anything they give you. (There used to be, but not since the e medical if I'm not mistaken!)
Old Feb 17th 2016, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

adfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
I don't think they give acting with e medical now either... OP you will get a payment receipt though, send that in as proof of having done the medical but from what others have posted here they leave with nothing. OP you can always ask before you leave but don't be surprised if here isn't anything they give you. (There used to be, but not since the e medical if I'm not mistaken!)
I did get 2x A4 sheets with my photo and details on it when I left. It didn't have the medical info/results on it but I got 2 copies of the document, and it had instructions to mail it to CIC within my package. It had a barcode at the top I think.
Old Feb 17th 2016, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

LazarusLong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adfletch83
I did get 2x A4 sheets with my photo and details on it when I left. It didn't have the medical info/results on it but I got 2 copies of the document, and it had instructions to mail it to CIC within my package. It had a barcode at the top I think.
Yeah, I had the exact same. With my lovely mug on it as well, haha!
Old Feb 17th 2016, 9:18 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

I stand corrected! When my husband did his it was before the e-medical so I was going on memory of what others posted.

Thanks!
Old Feb 20th 2016, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Crayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond repute

Just done mine yesterday it took over an hour but it's all done and just waiting for few more bits and can submit

Do I put the number from paperwork that I got anywhere in application or attach it as it is and nothing else need to be done?
Old Feb 20th 2016, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

adfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crayon
Just done mine yesterday it took over an hour but it's all done and just waiting for few more bits and can submit

Do I put the number from paperwork that I got anywhere in application or attach it as it is and nothing else need to be done?
Just put it in the supporting documents section. They'll use the bar code on the printout to download your results to be paired with your application.
Old Feb 20th 2016, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Crayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adfletch83
Just put it in the supporting documents section. They'll use the bar code on the printout to download your results to be paired with your application.
Thanks a lot!