Which Visa...

Old Oct 20th 2009, 1:49 am
Just Joined

LALZER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which Visa...

Hi all,
Ive been on here a few times now, my background is that myself and my wife are here in Edmonton on a one year Under 35 working and travel visa, we arrived here in June of this year and we are very keen on staying here beyond the year.
My wife is an architect and I am a construction manager. My wife is working in her field but only on three month contracts, she is on her second one now. I cant find an employer to give me a job in management as I only have a one year visa, so im labouring on a site and ive been told by the company that if I can get a visa (without their help) there maybe a permanent management job for me.
So we have been crawling through the websites to find out what visa to apply for and we cant seem to decide which one most suitable for us.
Do we go straight for the PR application and apply as skilled workers without job offers..Are we eligible for the APNP...Can we apply for the Temporary working visa as it is different to the work and travel visa...Can we apply for the Canadian Experience Class visa..
We would really appreciate if someone would advise us or contact us, it would be nice just to know visa is best suited as the clock is ticking...
Thank you and please advise