Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Vancouver Citizenship Ceremony: I can bring a guest right?

Vancouver Citizenship Ceremony: I can bring a guest right?

Old Sep 29th 2014, 11:25 pm
Britnadian

hpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of light
Default Vancouver Citizenship Ceremony: I can bring a guest right?

Just been reading through my Oath notice and I can't see a mention of if I can or cannot bring guests to the ceremony.

Does anyone know if this is usually allowed, or if it frequently changes based on need... or if it's outright banned?

My ceremony will be at 877 Expo Blvd, Vancouver.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vancouver Citizenship Ceremony: I can bring a guest right?

Yes, you can. My friend came to see me sworn in and take a photo of me with the judge at the end.

Enjoy :-)
Old Sep 30th 2014, 2:22 am
Britnadian

hpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! Thanks
Old Sep 30th 2014, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Just to clarify, you can take as many guests as you wish. You are not restricted to one. I took my wife and two of my neighbours. They are Canadian born and had never been to one of these ceremonies. They thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Hope your special day goes really well for you.
Steve