Using an immigration agency

Old Apr 1st 2015, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

ng4379 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Using an immigration agency

Hello all,

my partner and I were thinking to use an immigration agency to help us try and get to Canada and take a lot of the strain from us.

Can anyone recommend a good agency?

How has your exoerience been with an immigration agency?

What sort of costing are we looking at?

Many thanks
Old Apr 1st 2015, 8:26 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Using an immigration agency

Using an immigration consultant is going to cost you thousands of pounds/dollars.

My suggestion would be to grab yourself a big cup of tea then sit down and start reading the wiki. Work out which visa options you could qualify for and start asking questions. Unless you have really complicated circumstances, you can find answers on here and save yourself a bucket of money.

If you really want to use an agency, then please use the search function to find recommendations as there have been a million threads on the subject, both with good and bad recommendations.
Old Apr 1st 2015, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

ng4379 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much for your help I will be sure to check wiki

� ����� ����� ����� ����
Old Apr 1st 2015, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond reputeJericho79 has a reputation beyond repute

Word of caution- even immigration consultants who were highly recommended in the past (e.g. Wildy Immigation), doesnt mean it cant go wrong. Wildy have since gone bust, taking customers money with them.

Unless you have difficult circumstances (e.g. criminal record), you can easily do get through the process yourself. In my experience, immigration consultants did no more than act as a post office.
Old Apr 1st 2015, 11:53 pm
Peter Darwin

pdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond repute

Immigration consultants just fill in the exact same forms as you can and despite what they might say they hold no advantages or deals that you don't have.
The procedures are not particularly difficult to understand, it's just that there are quite a lot of things to do, which you have to do anyway, regardless.
The cost of these immigration companies will also shock you.
That is my opinion.