Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

URGENT HELP NEEDED ABOUT NOTARISED DOCS!!!

URGENT HELP NEEDED ABOUT NOTARISED DOCS!!!

Old Oct 1st 2008, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

rossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura about
Question URGENT HELP NEEDED ABOUT NOTARISED DOCS!!!

Oh my god, just about to order the bankers draft from TD trust and then Fed Ex our full PR application to London From Ontario and thought i would just check up on old threads to make sure eveything was spot on and any tips....

When someone mentioned getting all photocopied docs Notarised!
My god so confused now! so do i need to go to a lawyers office now and getting all legal photocopied docs notarised?

If so which documents?

Bloody typical, knew i shouldnt have listened to my husband, as he didnt think we needed to.

so a quick reply will be very much appreciated, as we wanted this sent of by Friday at the latest. Stressed!!!

Any advice great welcome...its only 1 in the afternoon and the wine is defo coming out the fridge now.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

What Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant futureWhat Limits has a brilliant future
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ABOUT NOTARISED DOCS!!!

If you have the guidance material IMM 7023E read carefully the requirements for documents. Photocopies are OK and don't need to be notarised. Police Clearence Certificates need to be originals.

The issue I raised was that my PR application following Alberta INP (PNP), has to be sent to Buffalo. They require notarised copies of all documents which is a complete pain in the butt.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

rossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED ABOUT NOTARISED DOCS!!!

So you think that i won't need to get them notarised?

I have original police certificates and original Trancripts, but everything else photocopied.

So do you think i can post them off and speak to my husband again ha ha...
Thanks