Common Law Apps

Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:50 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Common Law Apps

I'm still sooo confused as to which forms I am supposed to be doing!

My Canadian partner and myself are both in Canada currently. We will be submitting an application back to London and remaining in Canada whilst it is being processed. (so we're in Canada but it will be processed out of Canada)

Are we: OP 24
Overseas Processing of Family Members
of In-Canada Applicants for
Permanent Residence?

[Please help]
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:39 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Common Law Apps

All 3 parts from here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...cations/fc.asp
Old Sep 5th 2008, 3:42 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Andrew!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:48 pm
Swollen Member

For Section C which region do i choose? Western Europe? Even though I'm inCanada and will be remaining here for the entire application process?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa.../fc.asp#region

Gaahhhhhhh....
Old Oct 1st 2008, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

hi anyone know what the difference between appendix D medical and appendix C medical? I completed appendix D when i had my medical but i ve just noticed on the western europe pack it is appendix C. I completed my medical in Canada
Old Oct 1st 2008, 4:57 am

Originally Posted by geo4
For Section C which region do i choose? Western Europe? Even though I'm inCanada and will be remaining here for the entire application process?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa.../fc.asp#region

Gaahhhhhhh....
It doesn't matter where you are. What matters is the visa post your PR application goes to and in some cases your nationality. For example if applicant lives in UK (student, worker, etc.) or is a naturalized UK citizen and his/her PR application will go to London but s/he is originally from Iran then guides and checklists for both countries should be used.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 5:06 am

Originally Posted by scottymallo
hi anyone know what the difference between appendix D medical and appendix C medical? I completed appendix D when i had my medical but i ve just noticed on the western europe pack it is appendix C. I completed my medical in Canada
If you completed medicals and included receipt from DMP (IMM 1017) with your application then you are fine.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 1:04 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
It doesn't matter where you are. What matters is the visa post your PR application goes to and in some cases your nationality. For example if applicant lives in UK (student, worker, etc.) or is a naturalized UK citizen and his/her PR application will go to London but s/he is originally from Iran then guides and checklists for both countries should be used.
So a UK citizen living in Canada (on TWP) and sending the pack to London would follow the Western Europe guide?
Old Oct 1st 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by geo4
So a UK citizen living in Canada (on TWP) and sending the pack to London would follow the Western Europe guide?
yes that the way to go!