Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Unsure whether RPRF has been rec'd by CHC

Unsure whether RPRF has been rec'd by CHC

Old Aug 30th 2012, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Unsure whether RPRF has been rec'd by CHC

Hello

Is there any way i can check if CHC has received my RPRF?

Is there an address i can email please?

Thank you, OB
Old Aug 30th 2012, 10:58 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: Unsure whether RPRF has been rec'd by CHC

Originally Posted by Ontario Bound
Hello

Is there any way i can check if CHC has received my RPRF?

Is there an address i can email please?

Thank you, OB
You could email the visa office? was it London? if so, the email address is [email protected] . Did you send the draft signed for/tracked? Do you have the tracking reference?

Which ever visa office you sent the draft to, make sure the email includes your application reference and name and address as per the website instructions.

I emailed our visa office and received a reply in 7 days.

Last edited by vettemaster; Aug 30th 2012 at 11:01 am.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Hello and thanks

Yes, i have the tracking number but there's been no updates for over a week I've emailed my consulant and told them to chase this up (they sent the draft).

I'll email that address too.

Thanks again, OB
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:32 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Ontario Bound
Hello and thanks

Yes, i have the tracking number but there's been no updates for over a week I've emailed my consulant and told them to chase this up (they sent the draft).

I'll email that address too.

Thanks again, OB

You probably won't get a reply. Contact your consultant and have him/her tell you if the draft has been cashed. Thats the way to go.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you

To clarify, I arranged the draft therefore I would have to find out if it's been cashed?
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:44 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - you will need to contact the bank and ask for a copy of the encashed draft. It usually takes at least 6 weeks. That said the chances of it having been lost are infinitesimal so the best thing would be to relax.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you and yes, I ought to relax. This process is all consuming and v difficult for a control freak like me :-/

OB