Wikiposts

TWP people - any news yet?

Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice
Default Re: TWP people - any news yet?

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
well its not drove you to drink just yet

i feel the same, its the not knowing, it takes over your life :curse:

i went to collect my post from my mum's today as she said a hand written brown envelope had arrive .. i thought...

but it wasnt :curse:

so ive spent the last 6 hours trawling through our stuff thats for the carboot

oh joy !

HURRY UP DMP AND CIC
k
Hi Kae,

My DMP didn't tell me that I'll received my blood results from post. Just like what what clairemarie has said he'll contact you if you have problems with your medical or needing some additional information. good luck hope you'll hear from your DMP soon.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

Hi DF,

just been to mums to collect my post, SAE from DMP practice with confirmation of my bloods being fine and that all info sent to London same day as yours

yipeeeeeee

wot fab news, but the final wait is here!!!!

had a good feeling about Easter. welldone to you to.

no relaxing though..sooooooo much to get done

again goodluck to all those still waiting, keep us all posted

kae
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:55 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Z-Audio
You guys know nothing of hair pulling....

I've now waited over 3 months for any response from a PR application with Arranged Employment (FSW)... see
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...35#post7467235

Good luck with your cases! I feel like I'm going bald!

Simon
Crikey Simon no wonder you're tearing your hair out, it is a horrible process this isn't it?

Originally Posted by DESERTFOX
Hi Guys,

I've been away for a couple of days. Anyway some updates. We've sent all the necessary document needed by our DMP last week (wife medical report) and he said there was no problems with our medicals and was posted on the 06/04/09 and received CIC the following day 07/04/09 (I've requested my DMP to email me the tracking number).

I guess I'm partially relieved but more waiting hopefully won't take that long from now. Good luck to all who's waiting!
Hey at least you have some progress, sure it won't be too long for you now. Keep us posted.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:56 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Hi DF,

just been to mums to collect my post, SAE from DMP practice with confirmation of my bloods being fine and that all info sent to London same day as yours

yipeeeeeee

wot fab news, but the final wait is here!!!!

had a good feeling about Easter. welldone to you to.

no relaxing though..sooooooo much to get done

again goodluck to all those still waiting, keep us all posted

kae
Fab news Kae. At least you know it is all progressing. Not long to go now.

Glad everything with the meds was ok.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sleeping_Beauty45
Fab news Kae. At least you know it is all progressing. Not long to go now.

Glad everything with the meds was ok.
Morning SB

yes it thanks, wooooooooooooo

fingers crossed, too much to do and not enough time.....

nerves are starting to appear now but excited to.

im sure you cant have that much longer before you hear something, will keep everything crossed for you.

keep us all posted.

kae
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:22 pm
In limbo!

Morning SB

yes it thanks, wooooooooooooo

fingers crossed, too much to do and not enough time.....

nerves are starting to appear now but excited to.

im sure you cant have that much longer before you hear something, will keep everything crossed for you.

keep us all posted.

kae

Thanks Kae, I have a feeling it will be weeks and weeks before we hear anything, because it isn't a straight forward case.

Good luck I know what you mean about so much to do, I'm the same but have come to a complete halt because I don't want to tempt fate and all that, I just seem to have a mental block about doing anything "Canada" right now.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Kae, I have a feeling it will be weeks and weeks before we hear anything, because it isn't a straight forward case.

Good luck I know what you mean about so much to do, I'm the same but have come to a complete halt because I don't want to tempt fate and all that, I just seem to have a mental block about doing anything "Canada" right now.
Hey,

i know it must brass you off and fed up knowing that others are getting the news that you want and whilst thats good for them, dont let it get you down, stay focused, all will come good in the end, you'll see

think +ve!!!

k
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:12 am
In limbo!

Hey,

i know it must brass you off and fed up knowing that others are getting the news that you want and whilst thats good for them, dont let it get you down, stay focused, all will come good in the end, you'll see

think +ve!!!

k
Thanks Kae, it is a roller coaster, sometimes we are very positive, other times we think it is a real long shot and we've no chance. I honestly hand on heart can say that there is nothing more I could have done for the application, it took me about four months to complete and I know that whoever gets our application has a lot of info to plough through. My problem is that if this doesn't work we don't have a "Plan B".
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:48 am
In limbo!

Well we have passed the five and a half week stage - take it there is still no news?

Me, impatient? Nah!!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

not a thing for me, im getting fed up now
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:43 am
In limbo!

Originally Posted by sheera67
not a thing for me, im getting fed up now
Yup me too, very fed up. Just feel like we can't plan for anything at all.

Kids came home with a letter just before easter about a school trip in the first week of July - don't know whether we will be here and it just sums up the whole daft situation.

Brought home how close it all is and how far away at the same time.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

sorry to vear off the topic slightly here but could any of the currently twp people tell me if they know of there draft being cashed and how long after they put there twp application in there draft was cashed, many thanks:
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Yup me too, very fed up. Just feel like we can't plan for anything at all.

Kids came home with a letter just before easter about a school trip in the first week of July - don't know whether we will be here and it just sums up the whole daft situation.

Brought home how close it all is and how far away at the same time.
yes my family are exactly the same, kids keep asking, are we going soon, and yes our whole life is on hold to, it stinks:curse:
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sheera67
sorry to vear off the topic slightly here but could any of the currently twp people tell me if they know of there draft being cashed and how long after they put there twp application in there draft was cashed, many thanks:
Hi there,

i think ours was cashed within 5 days but would need to check my statement to be sure.

AND STILL WAITING... WORSE THING IS WE WERE STUPID ENUF TO BOOK FLIGHTS AND THE DOGS ARE BOOKED ON IT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

what makes it worse is having got our flights booked

I phoned the DMP today to get my tracking code for the recorded delivery from my medical info.....she said dont bother checking yet it takes 7 weeks:curse::curse::curse:

at first i thought she meant the package...duh then i felt sick that we may miss our flights and lose the money

and yes...it is my fault if we do...im hoping, praying and keeping everything crossd that that piece of paper arrives before june 12th

kae

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.