Wikiposts

TWP people - any news yet?

Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:50 am
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice
Default TWP people - any news yet?

I know a couple of you had a medical but wondered if anyone else who applied recently has had any progress or whether those that had medicals have heard anything more.

It is now four weeks since our application was submitted.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all
Default Re: TWP people - any news yet?

Hi SB,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:curse::curse::curse:

its driving me mad

was hoping i'd notice your posting, ive not had my S.A envelope back with the copy of my blood results as yet, i think that should be with me by weds next week.

i presume you havent either, how ya coping? im not!!!!

kae
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

hi sb 45

im on exactly the same timeline as you, waiting on med request for twp and i to have not heard a thing, im getting a little tense now with the whole situation :curse:
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:09 am
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Nope not heard a dicky bird, it is driving me insane now, we were planning on going in July but I just can't see how we can do it that quickly, our house is sold with a completion date of 1st week of July and I'm getting really antsy about where we are going to live.

In terms of how I'm coping, it is very up and down, we have had a lot going on here in the past couple of weeks and that has proved a distraction, but, because of what has happened it is putting extra time pressures on us as well.

I know this sounds awful but I'm really glad in a way nobody else has heard, sorry I know that sounds terrible but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Fingers crossed we all hear soon and please keep me posted.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future

hi, you wont get any results from your medicals in the post..the DMP will call if anything comes up with any results..so dont worry
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sleeping_Beauty45
Nope not heard a dicky bird, it is driving me insane now, we were planning on going in July but I just can't see how we can do it that quickly, our house is sold with a completion date of 1st week of July and I'm getting really antsy about where we are going to live.

In terms of how I'm coping, it is very up and down, we have had a lot going on here in the past couple of weeks and that has proved a distraction, but, because of what has happened it is putting extra time pressures on us as well.

I know this sounds awful but I'm really glad in a way nobody else has heard, sorry I know that sounds terrible but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Fingers crossed we all hear soon and please keep me posted.
wow, you think you aint going to make it, my house has sold and completion date for us is 2ND JUNE god i hope they hurry up and send me med requests
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:33 am
In limbo!

Originally Posted by sheera67
wow, you think you aint going to make it, my house has sold and completion date for us is 2ND JUNE god i hope they hurry up and send me med requests
Crikey, no wonder you are getting antsy. Are you definately going to need medicals? Just wondering why you haven't heard when DF and kmcg heard very quickly (two weeks if I'm not wrong).

Fingers crossed you hear very quickly.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

Originally Posted by clairemarie70
hi, you wont get any results from your medicals in the post..the DMP will call if anything comes up with any results..so dont worry
Hi cm,

the DMP told me she would be sending me a copy of my blood results in the Stamped Addressed Envelope that they told me to bring with me.

on the day i receive them the DMP told me my results will go recorded delivery to CIC.

kae
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sleeping_Beauty45
Crikey, no wonder you are getting antsy. Are you definately going to need medicals? Just wondering why you haven't heard when DF and kmcg heard very quickly (two weeks if I'm not wrong).

Fingers crossed you hear very quickly.
yes SB you are correct it was 10days, i was under the impression that you had received yours, but realised it seems you have not :-(.

sure it wont be long now, lets hope its an easter surprise!!!

regards
kae
Old Apr 9th 2009, 4:08 am
In limbo!

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
yes SB you are correct it was 10days, i was under the impression that you had received yours, but realised it seems you have not :-(.

sure it wont be long now, lets hope its an easter surprise!!!

regards
kae
Thanks Kae, I don't think we will be needing medicals as our jobs aren't in healthcare/schools. However, ours isn't a straight forward application so have been warned it would probably take longer.

Just doing my head in really the not knowing.

Keep us posted and hope you hear something soon.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

well its not drove you to drink just yet

i feel the same, its the not knowing, it takes over your life :curse:

i went to collect my post from my mum's today as she said a hand written brown envelope had arrive .. i thought...

but it wasnt :curse:

so ive spent the last 6 hours trawling through our stuff thats for the carboot

oh joy !

HURRY UP DMP AND CIC
k
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:31 am
In limbo!

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
well its not drove you to drink just yet

i feel the same, its the not knowing, it takes over your life :curse:

i went to collect my post from my mum's today as she said a hand written brown envelope had arrive .. i thought...

but it wasnt :curse:

so ive spent the last 6 hours trawling through our stuff thats for the carboot

oh joy !

HURRY UP DMP AND CIC
k
How frustrating for you!! I'm awaiting the handwritten brown envelope too, our normal post lady is off at the moment and we have a young boy, I keep frightening the living daylights out of him by opening the door as soon as I see him approaching. Poor boy probably thinks he has an admirer

Can't be too long now, Monday will be five weeks although it is bank holiday so surely it can't be that much longer if there is a six week average processing time. That is the problem I can't make out if the proper average times are longer than the six weeks that is published.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Z-Audio will become famous soon enough

You guys know nothing of hair pulling....

I've now waited over 3 months for any response from a PR application with Arranged Employment (FSW)... see
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...35#post7467235

Good luck with your cases! I feel like I'm going bald!

Simon
Old Apr 10th 2009, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z-Audio
You guys know nothing of hair pulling....

I've now waited over 3 months for any response from a PR application with Arranged Employment (FSW)... see
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...35#post7467235

Good luck with your cases! I feel like I'm going bald!

Simon
OMG,

thats awful Simon and yes i can see your point, thankfully TWP dont seem to be taking too long. i know that doesnt help you.

i know a good wig shop if you need 1 hehe

hope you hear soon

kae
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice

Hi Guys,

I've been away for a couple of days. Anyway some updates. We've sent all the necessary document needed by our DMP last week (wife medical report) and he said there was no problems with our medicals and was posted on the 06/04/09 and received CIC the following day 07/04/09 (I've requested my DMP to email me the tracking number).

I guess I'm partially relieved but more waiting hopefully won't take that long from now. Good luck to all who's waiting!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.