TWP APLICATION

Old Jan 8th 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default TWP APLICATION

hi i have posted twp forms to london including open permit application for other half .sent all paper work but was just wondering if i should have got wifes police checks done or doesnt it matter for an open work permit .please help many thanks dean
Old Jan 8th 2008, 4:57 pm
glw
Just Joined

glw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really nice
Default Re: TWP APLICATION

hi dean, grant here, yes i would get the police checks done ssend them in asap, then all can be processed at once. good luck. we are still waiting for the big brown envlope at the back of the door. have you been making any inquires as to places to live...Grant.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

HIYA grant yes been sending a few emails around one place got back to me saying email when i know im arriving.got my police check done its wife that hasnt but im going out by myself anyway at first .work permit application was sent last friday when didf you send yours ,told warren hoping to be there by end of feb
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:20 pm
glw
Just Joined

glw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really niceglw is just really nice

sent ours middle of dec , still not heard a thing, even conformation, hopefully should hear something soon, not booking a thing till we have green light, then were off out to have a good look round, go and meet ed sterne, job which i'm working, houses etc etc come back then pack our bags and go back.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

NBJW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. At the point of sounding stupid (forgive me), I was under the impression that you had to have a firm job offer and a positive LMO before you could apply for a WP.?

Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:32 pm
glw
Just Joined

hi , I DO have a positive LMO in place..
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hi ,
Could you tell me if what Im thinking of doing sounds right??

Recce in Peterborough ,Ontario,staying with family, April.
Already got a few chats interviews lined up.
Get a job offer.
Come home.
Apply for wp and open permits for my wife and two kids.
Then hopefully the firm who wants to take me on does LMO.
Go back out and work.
Get sponsered by firm and apply for PR.

Please advise or am I dreaming??

Nigel.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

that sounds pretty good hope it all works out for you good luck
Old Jan 9th 2008, 2:06 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NBJW
Hi ,
Could you tell me if what Im thinking of doing sounds right??

Recce in Peterborough ,Ontario,staying with family, April.
Already got a few chats interviews lined up.
Get a job offer.
Come home.
Apply for wp and open permits for my wife and two kids.
Then hopefully the firm who wants to take me on does LMO.
Go back out and work.
Get sponsered by firm and apply for PR.

Please advise or am I dreaming??

Nigel.
not perfectly sure about certain special cases - but generally you need a lmo before you can apply for a wp. make sure that the employer is aware of this - and that they are the ones who have to apply for the lmo.

good luck
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Cool Re: TWP APLICATION

Cheers,

Sorry was aware of having to have LMO before WP applied for, wrote it down wrong.

Cheers.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

bootlecat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NBJW
Cheers,

Sorry was aware of having to have LMO before WP applied for, wrote it down wrong.

Cheers.
I went out got a job offer, they applied for LMO, got that in 20 days, turned up at airport with LMO and contract, issued with a WP for me and open permit for my wife. Be sure if you have kids to get them noted on one of your work permits or you'll have to pay for schooling. At least thats what the port of entry officer told us. Been here now for 2 weeks, only started the process on Nov 10th.