Travel document

Old Jun 29th 2018, 5:01 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel document

Originally Posted by BristolUK
I'm not excusing it but errors and contradictions in government/official information over here seem to be fairly common, along with little or no accountability...and, sometimes, even failure to correct the published information when known.
But on this occasion the information on the official website supported what people were telling you. It seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is up to regarding PRTD's in Ireland at least. I'm not sure how anyone on here really could have predicted that.
Old Jun 29th 2018, 6:44 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel document

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
But on this occasion the information on the official website supported what people were telling you.
I think you may have me mixed up with someone.
It seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is up to...
No need to add anything.