too eager

Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Siona is an unknown quantity at this point
Default too eager

Hey folks, Sorry I must appologize for my post last week…as it turns out, the express post notice I got in the mail turned out to be our son’s Christmas gift from his grandparents…totally unexpected. So here I am back again and still waiting for the return the passport from Buffalo.

Again, sorry I jumped the gun (so to speak) especially to those who are also waiting for pp from Buffalo. Here are my dates again for anyone who is interested:

Pp sent to Buffalo: Oct. 28th
Received by Buffalo: Nov. 1
Meds expire: Nov. 24th
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

gvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the roughgvr123 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: too eager

Passports sent : nov3rd2004
recieved by consulate:nov4th
Waiting now ...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gvr123
Passports sent : nov3rd2004
recieved by consulate:nov4th
Waiting now ...
Gvr123: do you have the return tracking # for your pp? Have you checked it yet? I think they should be returning any day now, it was officially 5 weeks yesterday that I sent the pp.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Siona
Gvr123: do you have the return tracking # for your pp? Have you checked it yet? I think they should be returning any day now, it was officially 5 weeks yesterday that I sent the pp.
sorry, 3 weeks yesterday....
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

NathanS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Siona
sorry, 3 weeks yesterday....
I was thinking that I would get the passports back within two or three days. I don't understand why it takes this much time considering if you go to the consulate, you can get it on the same day.

-NS
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

kenshin78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NathanS
I was thinking that I would get the passports back within two or three days. I don't understand why it takes this much time considering if you go to the consulate, you can get it on the same day.

-NS
Many people are still waiting, including me ...

Check the following posting:
http://www.immigration.ca/discussion...?TOPIC_ID=5513
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kenshin78
Many people are still waiting, including me ...

Check the following posting:
http://www.immigration.ca/discussion...?TOPIC_ID=5513
I was under the impression that I would have it back within 15 days so it’s depressing to still be waiting. At this point, trying to forget about it and get on with things isn’t really an option. I would say that this part is almost as hard to deal with as the wait for the pp request itself because I can see the finish line, just can’t get to it! I think that if it doesn’t come tomorrow, it HAS to come next week…or maybe the week after…or the week after that! Hehe
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

spas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Siona,
I think that you are worrying too much. Your passport got to Buffalo on Nov 1st, right? You have to count 15 working days since then. That would be next Tuesday (last Thrursday was a holiday). And then you have to wait the time for the mail to deliver it to you. Depending on where you live it will be, maybe, 4 more working days.
So relax you are still OK. I checked the link that Kenshin78 posted and apparently Buffalo is sending back passports that they got on October 25th or so. So you still have few days to wait.
Hope my words help you to relax for a while.

spas