Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Sep 3rd 2017, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Originally Posted by HevWels
Thank you North wales,
Cheers - spreadsheet updated.
Old Sep 6th 2017, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

kathleennz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - an update for us:
Received quebec application request Aug 28
9. Quebec application sent Sept 1. Medical request received Sept 1.
My partner did his medical today and was told it would be uploaded as soon as they have all the details.
Thanks!
Old Sep 6th 2017, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kathleennz
Hi - an update for us:
Received quebec application request Aug 28
9. Quebec application sent Sept 1. Medical request received Sept 1.
My partner did his medical today and was told it would be uploaded as soon as they have all the details.
Thanks!
Cheers - spreadsheet updated
Old Sep 6th 2017, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

benbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a letter from CPC-M to my wife's family's address in Canada informing us that they lost the application on its way to London and inviting us to resubmit it. They've promised it will still be processed within the 12 month time frame from the date of original submission.

Anyone had any experience of this?
Old Sep 7th 2017, 6:01 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benbb
Just had a letter from CPC-M to my wife's family's address in Canada informing us that they lost the application on its way to London and inviting us to resubmit it. They've promised it will still be processed within the 12 month time frame from the date of original submission.

OMG Really?! That is infuriating!! Does that mean they need you to resubmit everything?? Like, all your evidence etc?? Did they give you any more detail?? I don't think I've ever heard of this happening... this might be worth starting your own thread instead of posting here...
Old Sep 7th 2017, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benbb

You have GOT to be f****** kidding! That is completely beyond the pale!
Old Sep 7th 2017, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

benbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond reputebenbb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
You have GOT to be f****** kidding! That is completely beyond the pale!
Unfortunately yes. I just posted a new thread in the main forum with details of the letter. Will keep it updated as I know more.
Old Sep 8th 2017, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

kathleennz is an unknown quantity at this point

Medical passed today!
And now we wait for any further communication.
Old Sep 9th 2017, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Duroche is an unknown quantity at this point

Update on my application for the spreadsheet;

Sponsor approval - 21 August
Medical requested - 22 August
I got confirmation that the medical was sent on 1 September and it shows as being passed on the system, but I don't know the date
Request for police certificate and IMM 5669 - 1 September
Police certificate uploaded today, 9 September

IMM 5669 to be filled out now - is the advice still to include every address lived since 18? That's my intention, but if there's any way to avoid it, I'd obviously like to...

Thanks
Old Sep 9th 2017, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kathleennz
Medical passed today!
And now we wait for any further communication.
Congrats - spreadsheet updated.

Originally Posted by Duroche
Update on my application for the spreadsheet;

Sponsor approval - 21 August
Medical requested - 22 August
I got confirmation that the medical was sent on 1 September and it shows as being passed on the system, but I don't know the date
Request for police certificate and IMM 5669 - 1 September
Police certificate uploaded today, 9 September

IMM 5669 to be filled out now - is the advice still to include every address lived since 18? That's my intention, but if there's any way to avoid it, I'd obviously like to...

Thanks
Spreadsheet updated. Yes, the advice is still to include all addresses since age 18.
Old Sep 10th 2017, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

glendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond repute

When I submitted my application, I only had to provide addresses for the last 10 years.
Old Sep 10th 2017, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duroche

Thanks
The wording on the form is 18, or last 10 years if that's longer. So if you're, eg, currently 26, you'd include all addresses to 18. If you're currently 29 or over, under the strict wording you need not go back to 18 (as last 10 years is only to 19), but if you do not go back to 18, some people have found the form re-requested. As with many things, it depends on your risk tolerance. You definitely won't go wrong taking it back further than they ask.
Old Sep 11th 2017, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Tommm is an unknown quantity at this point

Update on our application for the sheet, things are moving along it seems.
Got the AOR on august 16th and linked our account.
Sponsor approval (a letter saying the sponsor was eligible?) August 29th
Medicals requested August 31st
Schedule A and police check requested September 5th, uploaded on September 7th.
Medical carried out on the 7th September and submitted on the 11th September.

Last edited by Tommm; Sep 11th 2017 at 12:31 pm.
Old Sep 11th 2017, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Mattc24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

An update on our application for the spreadsheet... today I have received an email from CPC Mississauga requesting proof that my sponsor (my wife, the Canadian citizen) intends to reside with me in Canada once granted PR.

The letter gives the following examples of proof...... 'This includes but is not limited to copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency.'

We have none of this as it is all things we would sort out once moved over. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

When we first move over the plan is to live with my father in-law, we already included a letter from him in our original application which states this, as well as a general outline of our plans including where we will live and how we intend to go about settling but it seems this was not enough??

Thanks
Matt.

Last edited by Mattc24; Sep 11th 2017 at 3:41 pm.
Old Sep 11th 2017, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tommm
Update on our application for the sheet, things are moving along it seems.
Got the AOR on august 16th and linked our account.
Sponsor approval (a letter saying the sponsor was eligible?) August 29th
Medicals requested August 31st
Schedule A and police check requested September 5th, uploaded on September 7th.
Medical carried out on the 7th September and submitted on the 11th September.
Cheers. Spreadsheet updated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.