Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Nov 15th 2017, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Originally Posted by HockeyNightInCanada
Spouse and dependent medicals undertaken on 3 Nov and showing in GCKey today (13 Nov) as medical passed. 👍 Slowly rolling on!

Can you kindly update the spreadsheet please?
Spreadsheet updated
Old Nov 15th 2017, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AIRD85
Hello, I sent my application off on the 16th October, my husband is sponsoring myself and our 2 children as my other child is a citizen by descent due to her date of birth. x
Did you want to be added to the spreadsheet? If so a few more details please?

Nationality of the PA?
Roughly where are you currently living (e.g. London, UK)?
Old Nov 15th 2017, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Brooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really nice

I've just dropped off my spousal sponsorship application at the post office! going with the Parcelforce 2 day delivery.

Happy to be added to the spreadsheet if it helps?

Is there a link to the spreadsheet so I can see others for reference?
Old Nov 15th 2017, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Brooks52
I've just dropped off my spousal sponsorship application at the post office! going with the Parcelforce 2 day delivery.

Happy to be added to the spreadsheet if it helps?

Is there a link to the spreadsheet so I can see others for reference?
Please see the spreadsheet link in my signature line below. Happy to add you once you know the date your app was rec eived on Mississauga. Will also need married or CL? Nationality of PA, Roughly where you live etc. (the stuff you will see in the spreadsheet for others).

Good luck!
Old Nov 15th 2017, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

AIRD85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Did you want to be added to the spreadsheet? If so a few more details please?

Nationality of the PA?
Roughly where are you currently living (e.g. London, UK)?
Yes please I am British (PA) and living in Cheshire.

My application was received in canada on the 23rd October.

Thank you

Last edited by AIRD85; Nov 15th 2017 at 12:38 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2017, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AIRD85
Yes please I am British (PA) and living in Cheshire.

My application was received in canada on the 23rd October.

Thank you
Added to spreadsheet. Thank you!
Old Nov 16th 2017, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

ShinyAndAttractive is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Please update the timeline spreadsheet with the following info:

Request for further info received by Sponsor/PA 28 Sep 17;
Further info despatched by courier 29 Sep 17;
Further info received by CIC 02 Oct 17;
Request for Sched A and Police Cert received by PA 16 Nov 17.

(Yay!)
Old Nov 16th 2017, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

AshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond reputeAshMyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mattc24
I had the letter through MyCIC on Wednesday last week and the hard copy arrived on the Saturday morning.
My COPR arrived via mail on Tuesday... wasn't home to get it so physically got it yesterday (Wednesday)

So now to plan the 'landing'.. Flight scheduled for 4 weeks from today.. all very timely, eh?
Old Nov 17th 2017, 11:59 am
Just Joined

Tommm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello.
I've some questions, mainly to put my mind at rest as I feel like nothing is happening with our application just now (though I know looking at the timelines it's fine and the recent two from Mississauga are reassuring - congrats!).

1. My myCIC was last updated Sep 18th when I passed my medicals. I've uploaded the schedule A and police cert also, before that date.
But my ecas only has two lines - that they received my application in July, and that the received my medicals (not the results). Is this anything to worry about? From other posts I thought the ecas was the more up to date usually.

2. I'm going to move in March but I think I'll be lucky to have COPR in hand by then (8 months). If I update my address with CIC can I use a Canadian address? Or will it have to be UK address (parents), and I return to UK to get COPR and then activate it on returning to Canada to land.

3. If I am moving under Dual intent n March, from what I understand. is it correct that I cant move my possessions until I'm landing for tax reasons and to satisfy the conditions of Dual intent - that I will leave if needed.

cheers, hope that makes sense
Old Nov 17th 2017, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tommm
Hello.
I've some questions, mainly to put my mind at rest as I feel like nothing is happening with our application just now (though I know looking at the timelines it's fine and the recent two from Mississauga are reassuring - congrats!).

1. My myCIC was last updated Sep 18th when I passed my medicals. I've uploaded the schedule A and police cert also, before that date.
But my ecas only has two lines - that they received my application in July, and that the received my medicals (not the results). Is this anything to worry about? From other posts I thought the ecas was the more up to date usually.

2. I'm going to move in March but I think I'll be lucky to have COPR in hand by then (8 months). If I update my address with CIC can I use a Canadian address? Or will it have to be UK address (parents), and I return to UK to get COPR and then activate it on returning to Canada to land.

3. If I am moving under Dual intent n March, from what I understand. is it correct that I cant move my possessions until I'm landing for tax reasons and to satisfy the conditions of Dual intent - that I will leave if needed.

If not planning to move in March then I wouldn't be worrying too much at this stage and its possible you might have COPR form by then.

Dual Intent is not a given plus moving personal possessions with only visitor status is very risky as what if they refused you entry and goods are in the middle of the Atlantic?

Keep calm and then start getting worried by the end of January if no COPR.
Old Nov 17th 2017, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Brooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really niceBrooks52 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Please see the spreadsheet link in my signature line below. Happy to add you once you know the date your app was rec eived on Mississauga. Will also need married or CL? Nationality of PA, Roughly where you live etc. (the stuff you will see in the spreadsheet for others).

Good luck!
Hi

Application was received today (fedex tracked).

Married, I'm British shes Canadian, we live in Manchester UK

Thanks
Old Nov 18th 2017, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ShinyAndAttractive
Hi

Please update the timeline spreadsheet with the following info:

Request for further info received by Sponsor/PA 28 Sep 17;
Further info despatched by courier 29 Sep 17;
Further info received by CIC 02 Oct 17;
Request for Sched A and Police Cert received by PA 16 Nov 17.

(Yay!)
Spreadsheet updated
Old Nov 18th 2017, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AshMyl
My COPR arrived via mail on Tuesday... wasn't home to get it so physically got it yesterday (Wednesday)

So now to plan the 'landing'.. Flight scheduled for 4 weeks from today.. all very timely, eh?
Congratulations, all working out! Spreadsheet updated.
Old Nov 18th 2017, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tommm
Hello.

What FL said!

It does go deathly quiet, then it all happens in a rush. I took would guess Jan / Feb is likely....
Old Nov 18th 2017, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Brooks52
Hi

Application was received today (fedex tracked).

Married, I'm British shes Canadian, we live in Manchester UK

Thanks
Added to spreadsheet, thank you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.