Telephone call!!!!

Old Mar 20th 2005, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

Razavi is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Telephone call!!!!

Does CIC give any companies order to call us and ask some questions about our file but not officially. I had yesterday telephone call from (one university!!!) that I do not know them ,they ask me many thinks,about my education and my income and many other question. Has anybody had the same telephone call? because I have heard that sometimes they give order to other companies to proof our file. I applied from Germany 4 months ago. any answer would be highly appreciate
Old Mar 20th 2005, 7:43 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Telephone call!!!!

Originally Posted by Razavi
Does CIC give any companies order to call us and ask some questions about our file but not officially. I had yesterday telephone call from (one university!!!) that I do not know them ,they ask me many thinks,about my education and my income and many other question. Has anybody had the same telephone call? because I have heard that sometimes they give order to other companies to proof our file. I applied from Germany 4 months ago. any answer would be highly appreciate
You applied Berlin, me too.

What is your timeline???
Old Mar 20th 2005, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

Razavi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.
my timeline:

Skilled Worker Berlin
Appl.: Nov. 1th 2004
AOR.: Dec. 2th 2004
Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:25 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all - CIC will not ask any private party (individual, company or school) to make any calls on their behalf.

Second - it is way too early for any activity on your file. Relax, you have long wait ahead of you.

Old Mar 21st 2005, 6:58 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Hi.
my timeline:

Skilled Worker Berlin
Appl.: Nov. 1th 2004
AOR.: Dec. 2th 2004
Wow, great to hear. Have you entered your timeline on www.yogi799.com ? It is a great site to monitor real life timelines, and we need more Berlin comparable data.
Also just for curiosity, What is your nationality and what countries have you lived in.

BTW I agree with Andrew: Judging by the data from previous applicants you should assume to be getting your combined IA and med request in August, everything going smoothly. But again every case is different, so do not count on it.

Good luck and keep us informed.