interview after 3 days

Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

yesabc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default interview after 3 days

hi
I am very excited, affraid and happy at the same time because my interview after 3 days, i am affraid if interview wil not be ok so my family will suffer for long time to be together in Canada espically i have canadian child from my canadian wife.
I have feeling that i will go through and i hope it will happen.
Please wish me the best.
Thanks for everyone in advance.

applied in Nov 2004.
AOR DEC 2004
Interview March 2005
PP ?????
Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Default Re: interview after 3 days

Originally Posted by yesabc
hi
I am very excited, affraid and happy at the same time because my interview after 3 days, i am affraid if interview wil not be ok so my family will suffer for long time to be together in Canada espically i have canadian child from my canadian wife.
Please wish me the best.

applied in Nov 2004.
AOR DEC 2004
Interview March 2005
PP ?????
Good luck fella...You'll Breeze it..
Old Mar 19th 2005, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

dextroyer is on a distinguished road

good luck
Old Mar 20th 2005, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

hi
Please wish me the best.

applied in Nov 2004.
AOR DEC 2004
Interview March 2005
PP ?????

best wishes lad!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:48 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cryout
best wishes lad!
Got my fingers Xed 4 U
Old Mar 20th 2005, 3:43 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

hi
Please wish me the best.

applied in Nov 2004.
AOR DEC 2004
Interview March 2005
PP ?????
I suppose its a spouse class interview??
Best of Luck!!
my advice is, just be confident and look in the eyes of the visa officer while talking!!!
interviews are a piece of cake!!
u will definitely get through!!
best of luck again and God bless!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 4:07 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

hi
Please wish me the best.

applied in Nov 2004.
AOR DEC 2004
Interview March 2005
PP ?????

Best of luck ....

Jen
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:35 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry about it. Just relax and be friendly and truthful and you will most likely breeze it. One good thing about interviews is that you will probably come out of there knowing whether you have been successful or not - much better than the waiting in limbo!

Best of luck.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

centauri is an unknown quantity at this point

Pray, pray, pray. Good luck.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by centauri
Pray, pray, pray. Good luck.
Good luck man. You'll be fine

Guess you will be back in a minute with the ''I GOT IT'' thread!!!