T1 Tax form Inclusion

Old Jan 11th 2002, 3:12 pm
The Wizzard

hello

when my wife submits her application to be approved as my sponsor, it says it needs
her T1 form , from her last income tax thing. Well basicaly she has been at school
and then last year working and doing a school thing at the same time. her mom said
she would help her with her taxes this last tax year but never got around to
submitting the forms. all in all she basicaly hasnt submitted an income tax form
before and doesnt have a T1 form. How do we proceed here? i know very little about
Canadian tax system, or indeed any as im just finishing university so have never done
taxes either. can she submit this without it, i presume she doesnt have to wait a
whole year to complete a tax thing to include it? can someone explain how this works?
i know she has been paying txes on her fulltime job but she just hasnt done the tax
claim form things.

thanks for any help, we realyl want to get this all sorted so we can submit it. she
also sent of for our official marriage certificate that they want from thunderbay
about 2+ months ago and hasnt heard anything from them, should she send again, or
call or do they just take a long time to do anything?

thanks Drew

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG