Study Permit Application

Old Apr 16th 2018, 10:28 am
Just Joined

H1pp0S is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Study Permit Application

Hi there

I hope it is okay to ask a few questions regarding completing the ,,Find out if you are eligible to apply,, section of the online application?

1. How long are you planning to stay in CA? I stated ,,temporarily-more than 6 months,, is that correct?
2. My wife visited South Africa last year June for 2 weeks, to attend a funeral. For the Q ,,has your family member visited or lived in one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year,, Do I state yes or no?
3. For my 13 year twins, do I select for the Q ,,why is your family member visiting CA,, ,,Visit - All other types,,

Thank you in advance
Old Apr 18th 2018, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Study Permit Application

Originally Posted by H1pp0S
Hi there

I hope it is okay to ask a few questions regarding completing the ,,Find out if you are eligible to apply,, section of the online application?

1. How long are you planning to stay in CA? I stated ,,temporarily-more than 6 months,, is that correct?
2. My wife visited South Africa last year June for 2 weeks, to attend a funeral. For the Q ,,has your family member visited or lived in one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year,, Do I state yes or no?
3. For my 13 year twins, do I select for the Q ,,why is your family member visiting CA,, ,,Visit - All other types,,

Thank you in advance
This one seems pretty obvious if the question is asking if she has lived in a country for more than 6 consecutive months and she visited for 2 weeks.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 11:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Gozit
This one seems pretty obvious if the question is asking if she has lived in a country for more than 6 consecutive months and she visited for 2 weeks.
Thank you Gozit for your response. Yes it is pretty obvious but when completing these forms you start to read more into questions. I want to get it right first time. I was unsure as to whether the 6 months was referring to living only but I understand now that it refers to both living and visiting. Tx
Old Apr 21st 2018, 8:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by H1pp0S
Hi there

I hope it is okay to ask a few questions regarding completing the ,,Find out if you are eligible to apply,, section of the online apww5plication?

Thank you in advance
Hi there

I am getting so frustrated with the online application that I have had to delete what I have done and start again.

Can anybody please help me with questions 1 and 2?

TIA