Manitoba immigration

Old Apr 22nd 2018, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Lollipop2018 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Manitoba immigration

Hi! This is my first post, so be gentle!

We are currently in the process of a visa application to move to Manitoba to invest in a business and run a farm. It's in process but I'm just a bit confused re when interviews and medicals take place?

I think you have the interview then you are either accepted under the nominee program or you aren't? If you are, you get a work permit to enable you to start the business and the PR process then begins which can take a while?

Is the medical done after being accepted on the PNP as part of the PR application? If this is the case would medicals be done in Canada?

My husband is the farmer who will be the main visa applicant - assuming he's accepted, do I then automatically get a work permit too? And at that point can the kids enrol at school?

I have looked at the Cic and manitoba Web sites but I'm confusing myself so thought I'd try you guys?!

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 23rd 2018, 3:59 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba immigration

Welcome to BE!

This link is a little old but I think there are relevant questions and answers that may be of help to you

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/?s=Farm&submit=Go

I presume you are applying under the Farm Investor Pathway? https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/im...or-business/#2

Last edited by Siouxie; Apr 23rd 2018 at 4:04 am.