Spousing parents time line

Old Jan 9th 2002, 3:03 pm
Amy

Hi all, My husband and I had spouse my parents immigrant to Canada. We were proved
year 2000 March. On August same year, my parents side handed in the applications to
Canadian Embassy in Beijing, China. On May, 2001, they went to medical exam. On June,
2001, they handed in Non-criminal record(continuous one). Till today, they haven't
received any further notifications. I check the embassy website, their cased was
established on September, 2000 by Canadian Embassy. I also learnt it usually takes
about 12-14 months for spouse parents/children case. However, my parents case is
about 15 months so far. We contact the embassy at Beijing, they said wait until Feb,
2002, if we still don't receive any respond, then contact them again. Are any of you
familiar with such case? Any advices/responds are very welcome. Thanks. Amy

--

Old Jan 9th 2002, 7:20 pm
Webimmigration.Com

Hi:

There is not much that you can do but patiently wait.

Excessive delays are quite common at the case processing centre in Beijing. In some
instances it took over 2 years to process a parental sponsorship application.

Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

>
    >
    >
went
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 10th 2002, 3:52 pm
A .Song

Thanks a lot Ingrid Y. Chen, I hope that my parents don't have to wait that long. I
guess that we should just patiently wait until this Feb, 2002, see what happens. Amy

--

>
    >
    >
went
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >