SPOUSAL VISA ...

Old Mar 21st 2009, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Cheez Whiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SPOUSAL VISA ...

Hi all ,

I know that there are rough time guidlines on Wiki , but can anyone who has actually got in through spousal sponsorship tell me roughly how long it took for them ?

Thankyou !

John.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 11:30 am
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: SPOUSAL VISA ...

Originally Posted by Cheez Whiz
Hi all ,

I know that there are rough time guidlines on Wiki , but can anyone who has actually got in through spousal sponsorship tell me roughly how long it took for them ?

Thankyou !

John.
see the timeline in my signature. and good luck.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 10:32 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheez Whiz
Hi all ,

Thankyou !

John.
I assume you mean sponsorship through Spouse of Common-Law Partner in Canada Class (as opposed to Family Class sponsorship)? If so I understand about 6 months to get the Approval in Principal and then another 6 months to finalise processing. Note you can put in for an open work permit once you reach AIP stage if you need to.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 8:24 am
Just Joined

dewy99 is an unknown quantity at this point

we posted all the forms on 20th dec 2008 in canada ,as i was there for xmas she was approved on 12 th jan ,london started processing me 19th jan and got my pprs on 9th march.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:36 am
Just Joined

foggie is on a distinguished road

See timeline in my signature. It will probably be 7 months from start to finish (visa in hand ...)
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

You might also want to look at similar cases on Trackitt.com