Spousal Timeline just for FYI

Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:43 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal Timeline just for FYI

Originally Posted by abaddon
That's something I'm looking at. We are a family of 5, but I'm the only one affected by this. Will see what it would cost me to change the booking and how much notice I need to give.
If you're flying BA or AC you'll pay £50 ish to change.

Other charters i'm not sure.

Good luck with it all though
Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
If you're flying BA or AC you'll pay £50 ish to change.

Other charters i'm not sure.

Good luck with it all though
On my booking confirmation:
  • Changes can be made up to 2 hours prior to departure.Cancellations can be made up to 45 minutes prior to departure.
  • Changes are permitted as follows:
Prior to day of departure - £84 GBP plus taxes and any fare difference if applicable.
Day of departure, at the airport - $100 CAD, plus applicable taxes (no charge for fare difference) for same day flights only.

I can change my booking upto 2 hours prior to departure - the fare difference is around £320 at the moment! So it would cost me approx £400 (+ taxes?) to change my outbound flight to a few days later.

I have 45 days (from the date of the letter) to respond to the passport request. 45 days from today is July 27th - that's the day I am scheduled to return to England. I think I have no choice. I need to send this off ASAP and hope for the best. If it doesn't come back in time, then I postpone my outbound flight.

abaddon
Old Jun 12th 2009, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

That seems the most logical thing to do. Good luck with it all
Old Jun 12th 2009, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

yeahthatsme is an unknown quantity at this point

Well abaddon, you have flexibilty on when you can change your ticket, which is fantastic, I hope that CHC do act on your cover letter and issue you with a visa in quick time. I do hope you dont have to delay your journey! Our timelines are similar you have given us hope. Let shope for some good news in the coming weeks!
Old Jun 12th 2009, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yeahthatsme
Well abaddon, you have flexibilty on when you can change your ticket, which is fantastic, I hope that CHC do act on your cover letter and issue you with a visa in quick time. I do hope you dont have to delay your journey! Our timelines are similar you have given us hope. Let shope for some good news in the coming weeks!
Thanks. I hope things work out for you as well. I'm sure it won't be long for you now.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

miss_sunshine82 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats and good news! Looks like some things are moving along in London, which gives the rest of us real hope! and it wasn't just on a Monday!

Best of luck!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

yeahthatsme is an unknown quantity at this point

Got PPR this morning VIA email really excitied cant wait to start my life withy my son and wife!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Many, many congratulations. Hope it all happens quickly for you now.

abaddon
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

Hi All,

Ive posted a seperate thread but no response just wondering if anyone got their documents back after passport request? or is there a way to get them back?

Thanks,

MR79
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MR79
Hi All,

Ive posted a seperate thread but no response just wondering if anyone got their documents back after passport request? or is there a way to get them back?

Thanks,

MR79
I've not received anything back. My passport came back, I have landed and got my PR card. As far as I know I will not get anything back from CHC now. What documents were you hoping to get back?

abaddon
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

maybe just the pictures but then again they can be printed again i suppose, nothing in particular it was more out of curiousity really...

MR79