Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Sorry another timescale question...

Sorry another timescale question...

Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice
Default Sorry another timescale question...

Apologies but I've had a search and google and wiki to try and find out the information but I'm obviously not putting in the right words in the search box!

Seeing as the 90 day letters, for SWP-ers, seem to be picking up speed in arriving for the 2006-ers I wanted to gauge what is going to be a realistic timeline after receiving the letter.

I think, unusually for most people on here, the process is going to end up taking less time than we originally anticipated, so now we want to check what are our realistic timelines for things like saving as much money as we can before we go out there!

Can you please either point me in the direction of a timeline after receiving your 90 day letter or let me know your experiences?

Many thanks
Gill