So Many Questions

Old Aug 5th 2005, 9:19 am
Just Joined

Donald&Tanya is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking So Many Questions

Hi Everyone

nearly there with my application hoping to get it in by the end of this month. Think i have got all the info i need and just one or two things to sort out can't wait to get it in the post and get the ball rolling

Anyway i am not the most patient person in the world and with all this talk of a 3 year wait now i am starting to get worried. I have a cousin in canada and her friends have just landed as PR Brian has managed to get a job already as a joiner which is what Donald does and they are shouting for more.

I am really tempted to try and go over on a work visa and just keep my fingers crossed that our PR will come through but in all honesty i wouldn't know where to start.

I believe that you need to have a job in order to get a work visa also how long does a work visa last for?
can they be renewed if you are still working when they run out?

As it would mean selling our house and everything before going over i really want as much info as possible so if anyone has any advice i would be really grateful.

Also if we were to go over on a work visa would we just fax CIC london with our new address in canada when we get there??

Thanks in Advance my head is just spinning with all this could someone just wake me up in three years when we will hopefully have our visa!!!

Well at least it is friday and another weekend ahead of more forms checking and thinking things over!!

Cheers
Tanya