Additional family info...

Old Aug 4th 2005, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

TheTonkins is on a distinguished road
Default Additional family info...

Does anyone know if Police seaches are done on those listed on the "Additional Family Information" form?

I am just curious as to what may be done with that information... for instance I haven't been in touch with my siblings for years, and so what if one of them has been involved in some criminal activity?! Is that going to impact on my application?
I don't imagine that they ARE involved in anything, ....but I would be absolutely furious with them if they did affect my application!!

Carol
Old Aug 4th 2005, 2:30 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Additional family info...

Only your dependants (accompanying or not) go through inadmissibility checks. Other relatives are not being checked.

Originally Posted by TheTonkins
Does anyone know if Police seaches are done on those listed on the "Additional Family Information" form?

I am just curious as to what may be done with that information... for instance I haven't been in touch with my siblings for years, and so what if one of them has been involved in some criminal activity?! Is that going to impact on my application?
I don't imagine that they ARE involved in anything, ....but I would be absolutely furious with them if they did affect my application!!

Carol
Old Aug 4th 2005, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Scoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the rough

aint you a lucky guy Tonkins !!.... now u can be as far away as possible from them!!! :scared: :scared:
Old Aug 4th 2005, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scoobsta
aint you a lucky guy Tonkins !!.... now u can be as far away as possible from them!!! :scared: :scared:

Hee Hee! Yes.. (but i'm a gal), and I honestly don't think they WILL have been doing anything!! Honestly.
Still want to get away from them though

I was also on the "where to sign on form IMM 0008" thread. I think there are a few of us having small panics right now... It is simply "pre-posting of application nerves"

Oh except Kaz, because it is too late for him to change anything now!....

Thank you for your replies Andrew, it is appreciated by us all.

Carol
Old Aug 4th 2005, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

Don't say that! All afternoon I have been thinking "Did I remember .....?" and "what about....."

You just wait! After pre-posting nerves comes post-posting nerves!!

Kaz x

I was also on the "where to sign on form IMM 0008" thread. I think there are a few of us having small panics right now... It is simply "pre-posting of application nerves"

Oh except Kaz, because it is too late for him to change anything now!....

Thank you for your replies Andrew, it is appreciated by us all.

Carol
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Don't say that! All afternoon I have been thinking "Did I remember .....?" and "what about....."

You just wait! After pre-posting nerves comes post-posting nerves!!

Kaz x
Ah yes, but I am quite looking forward to these... at least you can start to tick off the weeks.
Ok, months.
Ok, years

Maybe we will be fortunate and it will be "months"! Got to be positive.

Well done though on finally getting the thing posted at all!!
I CAN'T WAIT to get ours posted. BTW, did you send it recorded delivery or some other reliable way?

Carol
Old Aug 4th 2005, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

Hi Carol

I sent ours Special Delivery today. It cost £10 (but I am in Jersey) but is worth it for security/speed/tracking etc. I tracked it tonight and apparently it should be delivered tomorrow before noon!
Kaz x

I CAN'T WAIT to get ours posted. BTW, did you send it recorded delivery or some other reliable way?

Carol
Old Aug 5th 2005, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Hi Carol

I sent ours Special Delivery today. It cost £10 (but I am in Jersey) but is worth it for security/speed/tracking etc. I tracked it tonight and apparently it should be delivered tomorrow before noon!
Kaz x
Hi Kaz,

It was sensible to send it via Special Delivery...we shall do the same (from Cambridgeshire).
Oh... let it be soon, we are waiting for the Police Certificates..the second lot, because the first ones have gone over the three month deadline! Things always take longer than you think to get done, unfortunately. Better to have a good and thorough application though, than have it returned.

Let us know when you receive the "AOR"!
Even that will be exciting!

Carol