SINP 2011 timeline and questions

Old Jul 6th 2012, 4:18 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SINP 2011 timeline and questions

Originally Posted by nwtrucker
At last....Nomination, a full 12 months after applying! The wait was purgatory but almost there now. Arriving mid-august on temp work permit while PR is processed. Good luck to others in the queue!
Congrats, the weather is getting better so you won't have to wear your red shoes or click your heals to get about.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the responses. Just a quick question while I'm on here. If I've got the nomination certificate and job offer in hand, can I get a work permit at port of entry, in this case Calgary. I've already applied for a work permit to London but they came back and said I needed 'proof' that I meet the requirements of my LMO despite having been offered a job. And also need a Police Certificate.
My plan is now to get the work permit at the airport and apply for PR straight away when we get there. It's that beauracracy thing again! Grrrr!
Old Jul 6th 2012, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

pjones82 is an unknown quantity at this point

nwtrucker I arrived a few months ago with my Nomination and Job offer, and apart from the que at Calgary immigration, I was waiting no more than 10 minutes, he looked at them, said ok Ill compete this just wait a few minutes, asked If I had a address then sent me round to baggage to pay my 150 dollar fee for the temp work permit and I was on my way
Old Jul 6th 2012, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pjones82
nwtrucker I arrived a few months ago with my Nomination and Job offer, and apart from the que at Calgary immigration, I was waiting no more than 10 minutes, he looked at them, said ok Ill compete this just wait a few minutes, asked If I had a address then sent me round to baggage to pay my 150 dollar fee for the temp work permit and I was on my way
Ok mate, thanks for that. I was pretty sure we could do that but always good to get information from someone whose already been through it.
Good luck
Old Jul 6th 2012, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

pjones82 is an unknown quantity at this point

You too NWTRUCKER, good luck with the move
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:08 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

Just to let you all know..

My employers received a call from Sask Immigration yesterday, so all being well, I am hoping we will hear soon! Yippee!
Old Oct 1st 2012, 9:15 pm
Collector of Junk!

missieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JulieLord
Just to let you all know..

My employers received a call from Sask Immigration yesterday, so all being well, I am hoping we will hear soon! Yippee!
any news Julie? Have they got around to your app yet???
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 6:38 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

Originally Posted by missieleah
any news Julie? Have they got around to your app yet???
Hi, No, still nothing My Boss was contacted 5 weeks ago now! I just don't know when we will hear

Getting so bleedin stressed about it! lol
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

biddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud of

I hear you Julielord and we've not even been waiting the tenth you have. I think the worst is seeing people who applied after you seemingly further along the process