SINP 2011 timeline and questions

Old May 16th 2012, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

jaycea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SINP 2011 timeline and questions

The code of conduct is a simple one page document, check with your immigration advisor, if not then youu could mail it to him or send it to the office in Regina. They can add it to your file as they have a folder with the documents all printed if submitted online or I guess the originals if you or your advisor posted them. If you have a copy of the documents you should check to see if it was sent.
Old May 16th 2012, 1:45 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

Yes, I have copies of all the documents. I'll get on to this and check straight away. Thanks

Let us know as soon as you get your Nomination!!

Where are you going to?
Old May 20th 2012, 1:59 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

Has anyone received any good news yet?? and is anyone on here waiting for nomination under skilled worker for SINP??

This waiting is 'doing my head in'!!
Old May 29th 2012, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Hi all, I received good news last week, I received my nomination 24th May, so for the skilled SINP it took just over 8 months. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Old May 29th 2012, 8:00 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

Originally Posted by jaycea
Hi all, I received good news last week, I received my nomination 24th May, so for the skilled SINP it took just over 8 months. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
That's brilliant news!! so you applied in October last year, is that correct? and obviously you are still living in Britain?

I have applied for skilled worker under the SINP, and I'm at 7months now... so hopefully I will hear soon!

Did you use an Immigration consultant or did you apply yourself, and lastly, when you received your nomination, do they stipulate how soon your could go over??

Sorry for all the questions!! lol

So happy for you!

Julie
Old May 29th 2012, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

zeepharmacist is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaycea
Congrats...

Its more then 14 months to my application in family class.. any idea of maximum time frame.. ?
Old May 29th 2012, 8:08 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

I think Family class takes longer than skilled worker
Old May 29th 2012, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

I applied end of September 2011 and yes living in UK

Yes hopefully not too much longer for you guys, have you had any recent contact from the SINP?

I applied myself rather than use a consultant.

The documents do not state how quickly you can go to Canada, but you can travel with your nomination and obtain a TWP when you arrive in Canada.

Thanks
Old May 30th 2012, 8:12 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

Hi again,

No we haven't had any contact from them. I am hoping our application is going smoothly!!

So, I'm thinking, you are busy getting yourselves ready for the move now then? ... good on ya! keep us informed of your experiences, when you land etc... are you flying to Calgary??

I'm getting excited now at the possibility that we may hear soon!!!
Old May 30th 2012, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Hi, Yes I will be flying to Calgary and very busy sorting the final few things but pretty much ready to go.

Looking at the time scales you may only be another 4 weeks or so.

Will update once landed.

Have you called anyone at the SINP regarding your file?
Old May 30th 2012, 8:42 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

How exciting for you! yeah, I have everything planned aswell, so as soon as we hear, we will be ready to bugger off to!! lol.

My consultant contacted them the end of April and they told her the file was in process.

I do hope it's only 4 weeks or so!!

Do you mind me asking what line of work you are being nominated under?

Ok, thanks for your information, will wait to hear how it went for you. Good luck!!!

Julie
Old May 30th 2012, 9:27 am
Just Joined

Construction Management, and yes I cant wait to bugger off!!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:18 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

This wait for our nomination is driving me nuts!!

Please let it come through soon!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JulieLord
This wait for our nomination is driving me nuts!!

Please let it come through soon!
Ditto! 11 months and counting! I've now applied for a TWP as I've got a job ready to go to and the wait for nomination is literally driving us mad! The TWP application was returned last week as I discovered i needed a Study Permit to allow our 9 y/o to attend school!! I was warned about Canadian Beauracracy and they certainly weren't joking!! Although with over a million immigration applications to sift through, it's no wonder they are up to their necks in it!
Please God we hear something soon!!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:35 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

Originally Posted by nwtrucker
Ditto! 11 months and counting! I've now applied for a TWP as I've got a job ready to go to and the wait for nomination is literally driving us mad! The TWP application was returned last week as I discovered i needed a Study Permit to allow our 9 y/o to attend school!! I was warned about Canadian Beauracracy and they certainly weren't joking!! Although with over a million immigration applications to sift through, it's no wonder they are up to their necks in it!
Please God we hear something soon!!

I can't remember if you said before, but are you applying as a skilled worker?

God I hope we don't have to wait 11 months! it's been just over 7 months now and that's long enough!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.