SINP 2011 timeline and questions

Old Apr 15th 2012, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

John Lord is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SINP 2011 timeline and questions

Originally Posted by nwtrucker
Yes, I'm a HGV driver and managed to find a decent company who are understanding of the whole process.
Hi nwtrucker, I wonder if you can answer a question for me?

Did you have to re-take your class 1 in Canada or can you transfer your U.K 1?

I've asked a few people, but nobody seems to know.

Many thanks, John.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 11:21 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by John Lord
Hi nwtrucker, I wonder if you can answer a question for me?

Did you have to re-take your class 1 in Canada or can you transfer your U.K 1?

I've asked a few people, but nobody seems to know.

Many thanks, John.
Retake plus air brakes.
Old Apr 16th 2012, 10:16 am
Just Joined

Thanks PMM.

Can you give me more info on what the airbrakes entail?

Cheers, John
Old Apr 16th 2012, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Hi mate, PMM beat me to it. Unfortunately yes, retake. Just google airbrake and it should show something. I'm going to Sask and all the info is on the Saskatchewan Government Insurance website (SGI). Hope that helps.
Old Apr 16th 2012, 11:54 am
Just Joined

Hi nwtrucker,

Cheers mate, I will look it up.

How long have you been waiting to get over there and have you heard anything yet?

We are on tender hooks waiting for our nomination, it will be 6 months at the beginning of May
Old Apr 19th 2012, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

Gaurav_OT is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally my nomination is here...applied in Nov 2011...yeppiiiii
Old Apr 20th 2012, 6:52 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

Brilliant News Gaurav!!!

Congratulations
Old May 11th 2012, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by John Lord
Hi nwtrucker,

Cheers mate, I will look it up.

How long have you been waiting to get over there and have you heard anything yet?

We are on tender hooks waiting for our nomination, it will be 6 months at the beginning of May
Its 10 and a half months now and the wait is driving us stir craaazzzzy!!! We really had hoped to be there by the summer as I don't fancy doing my training as another winter approaches! All SINP will say is that our application is in process! I've applied for a work permit in the meantime in the hope that things will speed up, and that PR can be completed while we are there.
I know the Criteria for Family Class has changed, i.e. you need to have a job offer in the skilled category. However, existing applications are still being processed under the previous criteria. Just wish they'd get on with it!! Grrrr!
Old May 11th 2012, 12:50 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

We know how you feel there! Our Immigration consultant replied to an email we sent them this week with the following:

SINP has dropped to a record 8 to 10 months for processing

This is for the Skilled worker category.. so guess we have a few months yet!

SINP also advised them that our file is in process.

We were also hoping to be out there before the winter.. it's a bloody nightmare!
Old May 11th 2012, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JulieLord
We know how you feel there! Our Immigration consultant replied to an email we sent them this week with the following:

SINP has dropped to a record 8 to 10 months for processing

This is for the Skilled worker category.. so guess we have a few months yet!

SINP also advised them that our file is in process.

We were also hoping to be out there before the winter.. it's a bloody nightmare!
Really?....perhaps thats a positive sign if indeed it's true!! I emailed them a couple of months ago and they said 10-12 months for family stream! It's difficult to take anything they say without a grain of salt!! In the meantime....limbo land!!!
Old May 11th 2012, 1:16 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

Yes .. limbo land is a nightmare! and to top it off, My boss in Canada is rubbing it in that BBQ season is just about to start! lol ... ah well, I guess we just have to wait and see and hope for the best.. we will probably get notification when we least expect it. Maybe I should stop checking my emails every few hours as it only frustrates us more!

let us know when you hear anything and I'll keep my fingers crossed for us all in the meantime
Old May 11th 2012, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JulieLord
Yes .. limbo land is a nightmare! and to top it off, My boss in Canada is rubbing it in that BBQ season is just about to start! lol ... ah well, I guess we just have to wait and see and hope for the best.. we will probably get notification when we least expect it. Maybe I should stop checking my emails every few hours as it only frustrates us more!

let us know when you hear anything and I'll keep my fingers crossed for us all in the meantime
lol, ditto!
Old May 12th 2012, 8:43 am
Just Joined

zeepharmacist is an unknown quantity at this point

Its 14 has past to my SINP family stream application and still waiting..
Old May 16th 2012, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

jaycea is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, some information on my application

Applied to SINP beginning of Sept 2011 Skilled worker
Original Code of conduct was requested 8th March 2012 as they did not want a scanned copy
Employer was contact 2 weeks ago to confirm the job offer

So far the process has taken over 8 months
Old May 16th 2012, 1:37 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

Hi Jaycea,

What's the Code of Conduct... ?? I can't remember doing that? Then again I might have?? oh bugger!

If your employer has had a call then maybe you are very near to nominations

Julie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.