SINP 2011 timeline and questions

Old Mar 16th 2012, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

Gaurav_OT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SINP 2011 timeline and questions

I am in health profession category, i think its really slow....
Old Mar 17th 2012, 5:51 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

They really messed up our sons application for family class. We are in Sask and are his supporters. They messed up the forms and put his application to the back of the line. I ended up meeting a director who was very helpful but all that took over a year.

He is now waiting to hear from Canada and that has also been another 6mths so far.

BUT please don't give up, it is worth it
Old Mar 19th 2012, 4:39 am
Just Joined

thanks for the reply!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2012, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

zeepharmacist is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
They really messed up our sons application for family class. We are in Sask and are his supporters. They messed up the forms and put his application to the back of the line. I ended up meeting a director who was very helpful but all that took over a year.

He is now waiting to hear from Canada and that has also been another 6mths so far.

BUT please don't give up, it is worth it
Dear ALL,

I am new here,
I have also applied for SINP family stream in March, 2011 and still waiting for nomination. its one year now and still waiting and nothing else... when should i expect anyway...???

Hope for the best for everyone
Old Mar 31st 2012, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

I hope to get my SINP soon as it is already 4 months...
Old Mar 31st 2012, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

I've been in contact with the SINP and all they would say is that family stream is currently processing at 10-12 months. This time last year it was 8-10 months, apparently there is a huge backlog at the moment. Its 9 months next week for us (not that we're counting the days at all, lol), so hopefully only a matter of weeks now at the most! Good luck.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 10:37 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

Hi, We applied under the skilled worker process in November 2011. We received Acknowledgment on 22nd November 2011. is anyone else going down this route? I have been told that the processing times are 6-8 months for the skilled worker...

Like many on here, we cannot wait to get out there.. I have a job offer just waiting for the email!! arghhh!!

Jules
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 12:30 am
Just Joined

Julie I applied in November and got my file number on Dec 13, I heard right now they are really slow in processing as they have huge back log. I am here already working on work permit.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 6:49 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

you are lucky then that you are already there so are you waiting for your nomination like me or PR?

I'm lucky my employer will wait for me, he has been great! I just wish I had some sort of idea when I would likely hear something.

I have an Immigration Consultant who's dealing with my application and the only thing we have received so far is a letter of acknowledgement with my file number.

Let's hope we both hear something soon.

Julie
Old Apr 4th 2012, 1:06 am
Just Joined

I am waiting for my nomination. which city would you be coming in?
Old Apr 4th 2012, 8:15 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

Originally Posted by Gaurav_OT
I am waiting for my nomination. which city would you be coming in?
Hi,

Saskatoon we have applied for.

Where are you?
Old Apr 4th 2012, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

nwtrucker will become famous soon enoughnwtrucker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JulieLord
you are lucky then that you are already there so are you waiting for your nomination like me or PR?

I'm lucky my employer will wait for me, he has been great! I just wish I had some sort of idea when I would likely hear something.

I have an Immigration Consultant who's dealing with my application and the only thing we have received so far is a letter of acknowledgement with my file number.

Let's hope we both hear something soon.

Julie
We're in the same position apart from having done all the paperwork ourselves. Job ready and waiting, great employers by all accounts, just incredibly frustrating waiting for nomination. The goalposts seem to move every other week. Family class was 8-10 months, now its 10-12months....Grrrrrr! We're 9 months on thursday so hopefully not too long now, Just wish they'd get on with it. Good luck, keep us posted how you get on.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 8:18 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

Originally Posted by nwtrucker
We're in the same position apart from having done all the paperwork ourselves. Job ready and waiting, great employers by all accounts, just incredibly frustrating waiting for nomination. The goalposts seem to move every other week. Family class was 8-10 months, now its 10-12months....Grrrrrr! We're 9 months on thursday so hopefully not too long now, Just wish they'd get on with it. Good luck, keep us posted how you get on.
Thanks and good luck to you too! Where are you going to in SK?
Old Apr 4th 2012, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JulieLord
Thanks and good luck to you too! Where are you going to in SK?
Regina, well...about half an hour north. Staying with Family to begin with so hoping settling in will be a little easier than it might have been. It's handy as I'm working on the outskirts of Regina.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 8:35 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

Not far from Saskatoon then.
We will be staying with my boss to start with, then we're going to find a rental home for a couple of years.

My boss originally went over there from England about 6 or 7 years ago, him and his family have been great. We have friends living in Saskatoon, but also, through my boss, we have made lots of other friends with other Expats...

It's a great place

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.